Gen II powered D100

Got the truck back this weekend, cleared everything off the firewall and gonna start the engine install next weekend

Your Power Wagon has way more floor left than the last one I had and you cut a bunch out. It was a 1979 W200 back in 1994. Lol

someone has some mad welding skills!,,,,, used to have 71 camper special with leaf springs at all 4 corners and 16.5 inch split rim tires kind off opposite of this.....could roll under on creeper and change oil without even jacking it up!

Thanks guys, it definitely has a lot of work left to finish it haha. The stock stainless Viper headers wont fit, they hit the upper control arm mounts. So I will either have to modify them, or build my own set. If I build my own, I might just add turbo flanges to the end of them haha

With that stance, it will never be just another old truck

Hahaha, people in my town will know its not just another old truck, im pretty sure there will be a constant trail of tire smoke behind me!!!

Hey guys, sorry its been so long since an update, I tore my ACL in a dirt bike accident soon after i got the truck back. However I was able to get out in the garage last weekend and do some work. Here's a video of the day while getting the engine mounts knocked out.

https://youtu.be/SMAgr1mF8is

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back