got falcon a CAI....

Legs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so for our valentines day/6month anniversary i got falcon the CAI that he wanted. had it painted to pretty much the exact color of his truck. he was really excited about it. and then the next day his new venom series throttle body got here. what kinda girlfriend gets her man something awesome for his truck?.............. AN AWESOME ONE! ;) lol

Legs said:
so for our valentines day/6month anniversary i got falcon the CAI that he wanted. had it painted to pretty much the exact color of his truck. he was really excited about it. and then the next day his new venom series throttle body got here. what kinda girlfriend gets her man something awesome for his truck?.............. AN AWESOME ONE! ;) lol

U have a sister? Lol! :D

What a gal.:rock::drool:

nice !

after i bought my truck the 1st mods were bought by my wife - a gift for my birthday.

CAI / TB / TB spacer and an exhaust system - over then next 6 years, she bought MANY more mod's for me :D

it's nice to see our better half's getting involved in our passion

Here ya go Legs.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJrSTAv0-tw]art of noise - Legs - YouTube[/ame]

Hey yall.....hadn't seen this thread....haven't been on here in a while. Yeah....she shocked me with that one. Looks great in the truck! Yeah....she is somethin' special (Jessica that is)....won't ever let her go.

congrats yous guys:rock::rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back