Green hellcat burnout!!! Vid inside

That is the car Ralph Gilles drove to the show.

Dodge has done a great thing building that car-The Hellcat... It's a car American's can really rally for!

does it come with a line-lock???

That is the car Ralph Gilles drove to the show.

That's awesome!

I bet Mustang guys are saying..wtf???

707 factory Horsepower is Amazing! Mopar will have the Crown in 2015 for sure. I hear the 2016 Shelby will be over 700 Horsepower also beating there current 662 hp rating for 2014. I love the Muscle Car Wars all over again.

i hope the next shelby comes with an a new type of auto trans option or it's already failing IMO. Not sure what chevy will bring to the table.

Hope to see that motor available across the rest of the SRT line. That would make one hell of a motor for the Jeep SRT. Winter in the Northeast would never be the same.... :)

i hope the next shelby comes with an a new type of auto trans option or it's already failing IMO. Not sure what chevy will bring to the table.

I would love to see a Shelby with Automatic transmission with paddle shifters in the near future. The current '14 Shelby GT500 with 662 hp. has a short throw 6-speed and launch control. These cars are way easier to shift then our trucks, every gear is précis.

Probably more faulty ignition switches...;)..you know some time down the road a factory 1,000 hp monster lurking on the horizon.

There already is! It's called the '14 Shelby GT500 Super Snake. It can only be purchased from Shelby of Las Vegas directly. I think it's around $150,000 though. 850 hp. On pump gas and 1000 hp. with pulley change, race tune, and C16 race fuel.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back