GROUP BUY ON JTSVP THROTTLE BODY

Glad this turned out to be a win-win situation. Now that I have my Thanksgiving Day present maybe one of your hoods for X-mas??

Glad this turned out to be a win-win situation. Now that I have my Thanksgiving Day present maybe one of your hoods for X-mas??

that is looking good also, we are installing our first one today, all prep is done, so we will check final fitment, and then its off to the body shop, there I will put the oem hood back on and let them start as if it was a hood delivered to them, to make sure there aren't any small items we may have missed but so far, the hood is ultra strong, and fitment is actually great finally.
thanks

Chill y'all, not like they had them laying on the shelf. I'm sure the machine shop had several other jobs to do before they got to making the throttle bodies.

Spoken by someone that's not on the list & probably already has one on his ten. Easier said than done. The rest of us are like kids at X-Mas time. We understand that he didn't start making them until they were ordered, but that doesn't keep us from wanting them yesterday. The neighbors are starting to talk about me setting in my lawn chair by the mail box all day long.

my apologies to everyone, seems like the world is crashing in my life right now, and not crying or making excuses at all, its all on me right now, but everyone knows my father in law passed, a few days later my grandmother got bad, honestly she may as well be my mother, she raised me , taught me right from wrong, so forth, but she got bad, we moved her in with me, then a few days later I had to admit her to the hospital, we found she has stomach cancer, dimensia, which in two weeks has really taken affect and congestive heart failure, we due to her age and health declined treatment as to her wish, now basically my wife and I are having to deal with taking care of her, trying to find the best way to go, so things are a bit hectic to say the least, basically not a day in the shop last week.

but things have to roll, have to go, work gotta be done, the tb's are supposed to be done, I am going to try and get by there tomorrow and pick them up, all I will have to do is install the bearings and start shipping them out, quit a few to do, but will stay as long as it takes, as you can see, having to make midnite runs to the shop to get caught up, again my apologies , it wasn't supposed to be like this.:eek:

no problem Tony , family before anything.

take care of those things first , TB's are not that importand as the problems u have in your family right now.

best regards...;)

Tony, take care of family. Got my T-Shirt from you today & your right "The V-8 guys just don't get it." Everyone with a V-10 should have one of these.

my apologies to everyone, seems like the world is crashing in my life right now, and not crying or making excuses at all, its all on me right now, but everyone knows my father in law passed, a few days later my grandmother got bad, honestly she may as well be my mother, she raised me , taught me right from wrong, so forth, but she got bad, we moved her in with me, then a few days later I had to admit her to the hospital, we found she has stomach cancer, dimensia, which in two weeks has really taken affect and congestive heart failure, we due to her age and health declined treatment as to her wish, now basically my wife and I are having to deal with taking care of her, trying to find the best way to go, so things are a bit hectic to say the least, basically not a day in the shop last week.

but things have to roll, have to go, work gotta be done, the tb's are supposed to be done, I am going to try and get by there tomorrow and pick them up, all I will have to do is install the bearings and start shipping them out, quit a few to do, but will stay as long as it takes, as you can see, having to make midnite runs to the shop to get caught up, again my apologies , it wasn't supposed to be like this.:eek:

Family first.

Just got confirmation that my TB is in the mail!

WOOT!

Thanks again Tony. I am thrilled that you do what you love to do.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back