GROUP BUY ON JTSVP THROTTLE BODY

ALL THROTTLE BODIES SHIPPED TODAY VIA USPS PRIORITY, SORRY FOR THE DELAY , EVERYONE THAT PROVIDED AN EMAIL WILL GET AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION AND TRACKING NUMBER SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL, EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THERES IN THREE OR LESS DAYS, POSSIBLY FRIDAY FOR SOME ON THE WEST COAST.
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE KIND WORDS ALSO, MEANS ALOT

Checked my mail about an hour ago & it was there. Took it out of the box & set it in the passenger seat, stepped back & my 10 looked quicker. Can't wait to get this bad boy on the motor. Thank you Tony.

Couple of tips for ya'all installing these......
-take a good look at throttle spring and how it is mounted.
-grind off old throttle blade screws. makes it so much easier to assemble and you wont damage threads.
-you will need to center blades, so hand tight, center by working by hand until an even circle of light appears when you hold it up and look thru it.
I had to do this alot while using some emery cloth to fine sand the blades, especially by the center where binding can occur. Machine oil helps.
Any binding at all, will be worse after she warms up & the metals expand with heat.
-Use locktite on blade screws, and some anti-seize on mounting bolts.
-Reverse nozzle caps for NO2 or she will whistle dixxie all day long.
-PCM reset procedure. This is a must and sets PCM WOT values.
-Fire her up and enjoy the new ponies....

still waiting on my TB.

i'm the group buy starter and last served i guess...:confused:

I got mine in last week. Haven't had a chance to do anything with it. Have roofers out this week putting a new roof on the house, while the weather is nice. Hope it works as nice as it looks.

I shipped all the orders I had , or the ones I thought I had , if you didn't receive yours yet , let me know, I had a couple orders that they were not sure of, I am finally back in the office and trying to get caught up, and Sammy, yours is a bit special boss, I didn't have them ship ANY overseas orders at all, I want to make sure they get where they are going and well, international shipping is a bit of a task for some:eek:
thanks

crap a day late and i have the money now lol anyone wanna sell theirs? any extras laying around :)

did they all come through with their order requests or do you still have 1 your looking to get rid of………….. there are a coupe of other things i need also…...

anybody got a TB that didnt work good ?
i need to sand the blades to fit...
who else got this problem ?

anybody got a TB that didnt work good ?
i need to sand the blades to fit...
who else got this problem ?

If you read Tony's post above he did say yours was special! :D Sorry bud, I found humor in this....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back