Group buy on striker heads

Stinker said:
Whats the matter guys?

all of you want big performance gains and nobody is interested?

I mean dang! a god 50 hp increase!

the best set of heads you can buy around for a gen III:rock:

Plus with a $2000 rocker set up to boot!

If you have any ambitions of doin any kind of build in the future, or adding one of those slo ass Roe or paxton superchargers:D you best bet would be to invest in a set now!

I know of a fella in Texas, not gonna mention his name, but without meth right now.. he is making 700rwhp.........and he isnt done with the tuning yet:rock:

So Hmmmmmm Prof? an extra 80hp?
Deibs? eeehhh mo power:D

Ya'll slo wanna be paxton younuns:p

guys I dont think ya gonna get a better deal, with 5 people the discount is awesome!!
Make more power, run cooler, the engine will be quieter, whats not to like:rock:

man I would do it...but then I would need headers.....:D

Tony I'm thinking about it...but it gets pretty complicated for me...the added horsepower will be pushing me to the point where I should be building everything to handle the additional horsepower...I am thinking rods, a cam, pistons...if I get the Striker heads...all for a street machine???

Would love to get in on it, but this would be a total move away from my "street quick" approach...but still thinking...

Ive got two possibles, but neither are 100% yet. Im trying and it is definitely a deal!
Justin

Prof said:
Tony I'm thinking about it...but it gets pretty complicated for me...the added horsepower will be pushing me to the point where I should be building everything to handle the additional horsepower...I am thinking rods, a cam, pistons...if I get the Striker heads...all for a street machine???

Would love to get in on it, but this would be a total move away from my "street quick" approach...but still thinking...

I have a feeling Prof is in........he's still thinking.

Stinker said:
Deibs? eeehhh mo power:D

Oh i'm definatley in on this already eh :D :D :D Mo Power is a good thing... i really hate having traction... it's soooo boring eh. Like my dad said nothing impresses a girl like big HP and TQ #'s eh. :star: :driver:

Prof said:

Prof I luv ya bo, but u b wrong:D

You dont have to build the bottom end to compensate for the added hp.

All you will be doing is adding air flo, plus less internal rocker friction, the rockers alone will add hp, plus your added air flow will increase the hp. and with those combined it is almost like free hp.,
Plus with the extra cooling jackets your truck will run cooler thus more hp.

but jsut because you make a touch more , doesnt neccessarily mean you need more underneath:D

SrtBrad said:
PM me with some prices. I just might be interested if the price is right.
Pm Nathan if ya can bro, he is schoolin ,,plus workin 60 hour weeks so right now he is basically jsut checking his pms:D

like tony said i just started school again and am still working full time, so i will check my pms when i can and answer any questions as soon as possible :D
thanks nathan

School is the priority...got your ducks in line Nathan. Still thinking.

new list,put your name in please and if you are getting more than one set, starting to look real good :rock:

not a hemi
stinker
rottenronnie

thanks nathan

:confused: I was on the list. Am i kicked outta this club too... :)

not a hemi
stinker
rottenronnie
Deibs
JMB Justin

Deibs said:
:confused: I was on the list. Am i kicked outta this club too... :)

not a hemi
stinker
rottenronnie
Deibs
JMB Justin

Shane, you ARE in the club but only if you give me a 3 second head start when we race again.:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back