Group buy on striker heads

yeah same here would definatly be interested if i could afford right now

for all those on the list, i just want to know when you want to get the heads, some of the guys want them right away, we have the 5 needed , as soon as we get the money together i can have jeff start on them and can get tham out to you,keep in mind that we need the first five all to get them at the same time to get the deal , let me know what you guys want to do and we can set a dead line. :rock:
thanks nathan

not a hemi said:
for all those on the list, i just want to know when you want to get the heads, some of the guys want them right away, we have the 5 needed , as soon as we get the money together i can have jeff start on them and can get tham out to you,keep in mind that we need the first five all to get them at the same time to get the deal , let me know what you guys want to do and we can set a dead line. :rock:
thanks nathan

I pm'd ya.

Ron

bump, waiting to here from one person if they are still in we will be ready to go
thanks nathan :rock:

finally got the 5th person :rock: , goingto try and get this wrapped up by week end and those involved please contact me 248-840-4758
thanks nathan :D

anyidea of a price yet... why not make it public so people will have a better idea if they are interested?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back