h-town srt-10

Sorry guys, but I think you can count me out. I have a dyno appointment that I make like a week and a half ago. It's at 10am so I won't be able to make it:(

AT THE PAVILIONS THERE ARE BIG ANTHONY SIZED BBQ PITS.

THEN THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PIT ANT WOULDN'T COOK ON IF THEY WERE THE LAST PITS ON EARTH............

I DON'T KNOW IF WE NEED TO RESERVE THE PAVILIONS

i will be bringing some drinks ( water and soda).

i am not bringing alcoholic beverages.

LTT, sorry to hear about the dyno appointment. :dontknow: I hope the readout scores really high since you have to miss this GTG. Perhaps next time.

Okay so we have food, drinks, BYOB, and grilling essentials. What are you bringing Ike?:confused:

gonna be a great day tomarrow weather is a check picken up the truck in an hour hope it looks goood too

Hey Trey, make sure you bring a jack.

I've decided that I'm willing to swap wheels with you, My beautiful stock for those black ones:)

What about Hooters tonight Faslane anybody?

Looks like Hooters at 9pm perhaps... which Hooters Ike? I'll be in the SRT-8 tonight though.

As for Blaine, I THINK I might have his ... hold on I'm calling him now..
>
>
>
>
>

I left a message. :dontknow: We'll see if he responds.

bigike said:
Some Extra Lean, chips, buns, cokes.........

Hmmm, the drinks were already covered.. the buns may already be covered by Ironhead but you might still wanna ask him. What is Extra Lean?:dontknow:

did drive through at bear creek today ,,,i will try to bag a covered area ,,,but will also drag along a weber just in case ,,,just look for a big white boy in a black r/c with two dogs ,,,1 a fat beagle and 2 a black and white shitzu,,wife has to work hahahahah:D

Update: The brisket is getting smoked, the bar-b-que sauce has been slow simmered and is cooling, 15 bratwursts are marinating in beer, the toppings tray which includes tomatoes, onions, pickles and jalepenos is complete AND the mango salsa is being chilled in the fridge so the flavors can meld together. I also have 16 Ball Park franks and about 32 hot dog buns. I swear, you fellas better be hungry. I didn't get chips, condiments, plates or napkins. I will bring whatever charcoal I have in case we run low.

Last edited:
What's goin' on? My Houston guys aren't awake yet? Today's the day fellas. I am about to start getting things on wraps soon for our GTG. Looks like I need to :call:call and wake everyone up.....

Ironhead, 832-217-0562.. Give me a shout!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back