h-town srt-10

Good mornin sunshine.............

I went to Hooters last night at 10:30 and there wasn't anybody there with srt's.

Turned the ole girl around and took her to the house.

man i screwed up had digital cam in truck and never got a shot ,,,

hound dog and me had a good time ,,anyone get any pics

So we are all sitting there and this Yellow Fever QC with A LOT of CHROME and the distinctive whine emitting from the engine.

AND HE JUST KEEPS ON DRIVING WTF?! WE WERE ALL WAVING HIM IN AND STILL NOTHING.

I STILL think you guys were pulling my leg. I never saw it. WHAT IN THE HELL WAS I DOING AT THAT TIME?:dontknow:

tending to the HEB pre smoked brisket i think....

im only kidding athony...it was great stuff...and thanks to all that helped prepare food and the GTG...had a great time and got to put faces to names now...

cant wait to do it again!!

Hey y'all this isn't a one time GTG thread. This is the H-Town thread! (Thanks IRon)

I hope this is where we will come for all of our gtg's and h-town talk.

Like fast whenever you go to Hooters drop me a line. I hate going anywhere by myself where I don't know anyone. Hell I'll talk to a tree, but I've got to be introduced to it first.

Anyhow I'm gonna post my # in my sig in case some shit goes down I'm a phone call away!

bigike said:
So we are all sitting there and this Yellow Fever QC with A LOT of CHROME and the distinctive whine emitting from the engine.

AND HE JUST KEEPS ON DRIVING WTF?! WE WERE ALL WAVING HIM IN AND STILL NOTHING.

That's got to be the guy I invited to the GTG from Palacios. I ran into him at Home Depot in Tomball and we started talking about our trucks. He has a Yellow Fever QC w/chrome 22's, chrome wheel well trim, paxton s-charger, nitrous, methane injection, customer interior, etc.

I told him about the site and sent him the link to this thread. I told him to send me an email or give me a call if he was going to come up. Never heard back from him though. Don't know why he wouldn't have stopped to hang with you guys though, me and him aren't exactly buddies.

I ended up in Palacios myself this past weekend so I couldn't make it out. Looks like ya'll had fun, won't miss the next one.

chrome mirrors, door handles, viper powered stickers off ebay, I saw him once on 290 at bw8 heading west, gunned the pipes at him, not even a wave......................

since you are not working and between jobs lol bigike you can install my headers when they get here lol ,,,i want them done in one day ,,,,no screwing around lol:rock:

i seen him again going home from gtg on hwy six near i-10 i waved at him he just looked at me and drove off !!

Not sure what the deal is with him, but that's the guy I met at Home Depot. He was real friendly, we talked for about 30 minutes. He popped the hood to show off everything he had done. His nitrous purge line even has a yellow led in it so the spray lights up yellow. He gave me his number and email; sent him a line but didn't hear back from him. :dontknow:

Anyways, I'll try and give him a call for the next GTG and hopefully he'll stop and talk this time. Maybe he didn't see me and didn't really know anyone???

He is a nice guy though.

hey knowing you bigike im surprised you are wearing anything,,if you wear overalls make sure you dont wear underwear ,that way you can moon easier:rock:

gtg track run

what you homers think of a track gtg run ,,,in h- town or the track out in sealy never been there though ,,,any thoughts ,,,i would like to burn down the track we could run each other,,,we could plan it a few weeks way in advance so everyone can run

Last edited:
I will be leaving April 12th to Norway for a month. I hope this Sealy trip isn't planned for a day before I return..

waiting to see who is in ,,,we can shoot for a date when your back bro,even if it is a couple months off,,,gives everyone a chance to chime in,,,hopefully we can get a few to cruzz to track ,,,,i really want to run my truck after i install headers and high flows,,,,and anyone remember how much anthony wanted for those drag slicks,,,,,50.00 bucks lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back