h-town srt-10

silverqc said:
and you better make the dip of dips mango yada yada;) ,that stuffff is the BOMB:rock:

Mango chipolte salsa... :top:CHECK!

Ahhh, :stickyman: this thread is getting better.

i am still fighting the good fight to be able to attend.

i will be bringing plenty sodas if i am able to attend.

Just checking in to make sure this thing still has a pulse. The weather seems to be cooperating with us for that day. HEY TREY, you can ride with me if your truck isn't ready by then. I wouldn't keep you there any longer than you want to. When you're ready to jet, I'll be ready.

sure bro i can do that if she is still at the stealership,dont wanna go to the party in the rental

silverqc said:
dont wanna go to the party in the rental

:afraid:Helllz no B.. Can't:secruity: ride up in the rental. However, we CAN easily pick up whatever we need before getting to the park... Likely meet up with Z before we arrive.:D

Venom Power said:
:afraid:Helllz no B.. Can't:secruity: ride up in the rental. However, we CAN easily pick up whatever we need before getting to the park... Likely meet up with Z before we arrive.:D
thats what i was thinking to meet up ride there n a group :rock:

It's about a 4 hour drive for me. How many people will be there? I'll come on down if it's gonna be a good turn out. Some body have an address I can throw in my GPS... I don't know the area. Oh and what time is it starting?

i think the place is kinda big where are we gonna be at in the park i think its off hwy 6 and i 10 kinda

truck is preped and ready for paint so she might be ready,i hope ihope i hope otherwise vp will be my ride if she dont make it

looks like a fair weather day for sat,,,i hope i get over this flu by then

Can somebody let me know where this is at exactly? How many people are we expecting? What do you need me to bring? Thanks:D

LoveThisTruck said:
Can somebody let me know where this is at exactly? How many people are we expecting? What do you need me to bring? Thanks:D

Bear Creek Park, Harris County. The street the park is on is Clay Road. Try putting that in your GPS NAV. My cell number is 832-217-0562 in case you need directions around town. And since you are comin' from 4 hours away you need only to bring yourself.. I'll vouch for ya doode.:D

4326 Aspenglen houston tx 77084.................. put that in your mapquest. It is my old house and it's a block away from bear creek golf course and park

29.835949,-95.630161

these are the coordinates war memorial is the petting zoo, memorial baseball and soccer field section...................

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back