h-town srt-10

slow91 said:
I'm out Ant.....I'll call you later.....:bebored:

Oh....BTW, Amy says hello......

OUT?!?!? Mmmkaaaay. I was looking for a list of attendees but this is the opposite... Work scheduled for that day? And why would Amy say hello? She has my number.

Shit, if Trey is gonna' make it to GTG, I'll have to see what I can do to free up some previous engagements.....

silverqc said:
Shit, if Trey is gonna' make it to GTG, I'll have to see what I can do to free up some previous engagements

silverqc said:
its only like 2 or 3 weeks away

trey that is too funny. 2 or 3 weeks away everybody should be able to make this event.:dontknow:

well trey i will say this............

i see this falling apart.............just my opinion though:(

The 15th may not turn out exactly like we originally planned with the members we hoped for, but it's no biggie.:dontknow: I was very reluctant on making so much grub and getting caught up in such hard work for a slim turn out anyway. But fear not! For those that CAN make it out we can come up with something else after the Bear Creek Park meet.. Plus I want to make up for the fact that I will be in Norway and will miss the Houston Budweiser Fest this year.:(

Last edited:
So I guess that's it?:dontknow: This GTG isn't going to fly, is it?:( It's so hard to get the H-town guys together.

Venom Power said:
So I guess that's it?:dontknow: This GTG isn't going to fly, is it?:( It's so hard to get the H-town guys together.

well anthony i have to agree with you on this.

we cant seem to put it together:dontknow:

well me and my fat hound will be there,,if no one shows i might just go fishing afterwards

Ironhead said:
well me and my fat hound will be there,,if no one shows i might just go fishing afterwards

the way it looks you might want to bring that fishing pole:D

hey z nice truck in your sig........not sure why its so hard to get it together I STILL HAVE HOPE

Ironhead said:

If you are still on for burgers Ironhead I will be there. I just think it won't be as big as I hoped it would have been with all the grub and stuff. I think burgers and dogs are good enough. Scratch that previous list. :dontknow: I am certain the guys and I will help you with whatever you need.

silverqc said:
hey z nice truck in your sig........not sure why its so hard to get it together I STILL HAVE HOPE

Venom Power said:
If you are still on for burgers Ironhead I will be there. I just think it won't be as big as I hoped it would have been with all the grub and stuff. I think burgers and dogs are good enough. Scratch that previous list. :dontknow: I am certain the guys and I will help you with whatever you need.

i concur. i am holdong out hope and i will help where ever needed.:burnout:

If I'm in the country I will be there with my wife and kids the 8 and 10 maybe I'll bring Freedom my good dog. I'll bring some hamburgers buns cheese and cokes!

The lantech wench planetary gear box that I had to reseal is back together now! Parts got here today, it took 8 days to get from Mcallen tx to san fernando mexico! Thats 2hrs away! So I torque the bolts in the morning, clean all the dirt out of the winch body, flip the winch body install the gear box and all the other parts. Install it on the pipe handler string it up and it is done!

Well almost I've got to install a retrofit kit on the pipe handler. :)

Iron Roughneck is f'd too, hopefully those parts get here fast.................................

Last edited:
i hear ya ike tha man always keeping us down ,,lol,if it dont fly this time we will try again later ,,,this next time make it a month or two to plan it up ,,,:)

OK YOU WANT A REASON TO GO TO GTG IN BEAR CREEK <HERE YOU GO <<<<<FOR THE FIRST 5 PEEPS SHOW WITH THIER TRUCKS WILL GET A FREE SRT_10 TEE SHIRT FROM ME :elefant:

dead

ok i guess you are right ,,,this is a dead thread ,,,at least i will have plenty of tee shirts to last me a long time ,,,guess i will go down to quintana jetty to fish that saturday ,,,i just thought with so many h-town and area members we could get together but looks like it is a bust ,,,,I TRIED:toilet:

Ironhead said:
ok i guess you are right ,,,this is a dead thread ,,,at least i will have plenty of tee shirts to last me a long time ,,,guess i will go down to quintana jetty to fish that saturday ,,,i just thought with so many h-town and area members we could get together but looks like it is a bust ,,,,I TRIED:toilet:

hey dude, i just talked to venom power and silverqc today and we still plan on attending.

hell yeah. hey maybe after the gtg we can all go to my work and cut donuts in my parking lot until i get fired :)

We'll let trey lead the way

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back