h-town srt-10

bigike said:
hell yeah. hey maybe after the gtg we can all go to my work and cut donuts in my parking lot until i get fired :)

We'll let trey lead the way

sounds fun except for the you getting fired part.

trey would be glad to do an encore.

z-man said:
hey dude, i just talked to venom power and silverqc today and we still plan on attending.

This is true.. PLUS my last post said…..
Venom Power said:
If you are still on for burgers Ironhead I will be there. I just think it won't be as big as I hoped it would have been with all the grub and stuff. I think burgers and dogs are good enough. Scratch that previous list. :dontknow: I am certain the guys and I will help you with whatever you need.

AND I have a buddy of mine that none of you guys have ever met coming with his red RC. He just moved here from Cali like 6 months ago. So as far as I am concerned (unless officially posted otherwise) this thing is a GO at Bear Creek. So no more worries.

Ironhead said:
its a go man:rock:

Me and my wife had to run down a babysitter, but we will both be there.

I know ya'll had a list going of what to bring, but I'm not sure who is actually coming and what they are bringing.

Any suggestions??

That list was generated when we thought we were going to bring tons of grub. But that was squashed. Ironhead made mention many times of burgers. I will bring a huge gigantified package of hot dogs and buns. :dontknow: Likely will bring some beer brats to grill too.

Beep .......... Beep ........... Beep ........ Beep ........

I feel that this thread is getting ist pulse back...

Ironhead said:
OK YOU WANT A REASON TO GO TO GTG IN BEAR CREEK <HERE YOU GO <<<<<FOR THE FIRST 5 PEEPS SHOW WITH THIER TRUCKS WILL GET A FREE SRT_10 TEE SHIRT FROM ME :elefant:

its alive

silverqc said:
:elefant: hope the weather is like today will be very nice:elefant: :rock:

just checked the weather for next saturday.

for now it says 77 degrees, partly cloudy and 10% chance of rain.

i hope it is as nice as today though.

I'm home for 6-7 days then back to mexico looks like i may make it..................... Come on you rig hands on this board keep your national shit running for one week!

That's okay boys, the thread may have :vollkommenauf: fizzled a bit but it was kept on life support :nurse:until it could sustain itself once more. :alberteinstein:And a 10% chance of rain usually means 100% chance of a dry day.

:idea:So, with that being said I think it is about time to figure out who's bringing what for the 15th. I know Ironhead said he is bringing burgers and I can't wait for those. Since we are keeping this a bit more simple than mentioned before we need burger buns, sliced cheese and various condiments (ketchup, relish, mustard). I will still bring hot dogs, bratwurst and applicable buns. I am also going to put together a tray full of tomato, onion and pickle slices for the burgers. Drinks are another item that needs attention. :hmmmm:Oh and paper plates, cups and plasticwares. I am going to to bring along some chairs. I understand silverQC will bring some as well. I do have a huge igloo cooler that I will tote along in case we need it.:D

and you better make the dip of dips mango yada yada;) ,that stuffff is the BOMB:rock: , i have a few chairs ill bring and we can stop up from there to get anything else we need just let me know i am ready:elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back