LMAO!!!! :D :rock: :p :eek:

Kinda like havin' one of THESE as a "Home Defense Gun". :D :rock:

pix1562875906.jpg

MEAT AND TATERS....HOLD THE TATERS:D

Attachments

• shotgun.jpg
    shotgun.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 31
I think those are used to judge distance like this. I cant see the person Im about to shoot due to the front sight, to far away. I cant see the entire chest of the person Im about to shoot peeerfect. I have always asked what the point of having sights on a shotgun is period. I admit that even shooting trap I sight down the barrel. I have a varmit gun similar to that its for all fun and no hides. I never get to use my guns at home so I leave them in the safe at the inlaws ranch. Father in law as a class 3 and has some tasty silenced rifles. One of them is a 25 wsm that is really nice and shoots like a dream.

Nowwhat said:
ummmm....Wow...:rock: ..Can I ask a silly question....?.....

What is the point of having such complex sites on a short shot gun...? for slugs...?????

Yes, ghost-rings are strictly for target shooting (slugs..).... otherwise, it's "Spray-and-Pray". ;) :D

BTW... That is a FN "TPS" pump 12guage. ;)

Black1 said:
Yes, ghost-rings are strictly for target shooting (slugs..).... otherwise, it's "Spray-and-Pray". ;) :D

BTW... That is a FN "TPS" pump 12guage. ;)

Nice......Looks a bit like my Benelli...........all Parkerized n shit....

D

Django said:
Nice......Looks a bit like my Benelli...........all Parkerized n shit....

D

Parkerized is the only way to go, IMO.... Unless (for some unknown reason, your goin' with a "marine" finish! :dontknow: )..... I mean.... Why not? :confused: Parkerized finish will last longer, improve (some say) the action of the weapon..... I think it's worth the extra $250. :dontknow: :)

BTW, Mike.... Where do you have the button for that Sure-Fire flashlight mounted? :dontknow:

I could never find a good spot on my (last) Remington 870. :confused: :eek:

sights could be used in a rifled barrell with sabot slugs on a shotgun. otherwise mostly bling im with nowwhat i shoot with both eyes open, and hardly ever pay attention to front site on a shotgun.oh and nice shotguns fellas, the benelli great workhorse rig, the glock of shotguns.

Okay, since we're going long gun now. :D

My Remington 870 has the full treatment...Parkerized finish, ported barrel, oversized safety, extended mag tube, fully adjustable tritium ghost ring sights, Surefire foregrip, trigger and action worked over, and prolly more that I am forgetting.......

Pics_010.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back