Handguns

jrgnd said:
It was illegal while the assault weapon ban was in place. That part of the ban expired and it's no longer illegal...

Sorry to disagree..............

Yes, the federal assault weapons ban expired. But in California, we have our own set of assault weapon statutes that did NOT go away.

Hi-cap mags, thumbhole stocks, folding stocks, flash suppressors are all STILL illegal in California....

Trust me on this........:mad:

D

Last edited:
i agree i have an hk compact and it has been very reliable. i have seen a few hk usp .45s split the barrel but those were the rentals at the local range. if i were looking to buy another id be getting another hk or a sig.

Get some training first.

Then get one of these. :rock:

Pics_009.jpg

Django said:
Sorry to disagree..............

Yes, the federal assault weapons ban expired. But in California, we have our own set of assault weapon statutes that did NOT go away.

Hi-cap mags, thumbhole stocks, folding stocks, flash suppressors are all STILL illegal in California....

Trust me on this........:mad:

D

I apologize....I was talking for my open carry state....:eek:

jrgnd said:
I apologize....I was talking for my open carry state....:eek:

No probs, bud...... California is a very nice place to live...... for a communist state, anyway.

D

Black1 said:
I'm glad some of my fellow 1911 junkies are showing up, finally. :D I was beginning to feel lonely there for a minute. :eek: :p

Great looking Springfield. :rock:
one of the finest ever made..its reputation stands alone..:rock:

Im sure Glock, Sig, and HK are better guns. But I do love the classics. The 44 Hurt my hand the first time I took it out and rapid fired all six.

Attachments

• 45ACPb.JPG
    45ACPb.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 25
  • 45ACP.JPG
    45ACP.JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 17
  • LONGH~29.JPG
    LONGH~29.JPG
    630 KB · Views: 19
Django said:
I love all you guys, but I just don't get the black wheels thing.....:dontknow:

D
yeah we know tim...but thats ok, really...its ok.:D

Iltemprd said:
yeah we know tim...but thats ok, really...its ok.:D

Shawnie,

You have so much accented black that it makes sense....

Black scoop, black grillework, black wing, (I think) , black gas door.....naturally black wheels..... It's a recurring theme......... looks right....on a red truck...I get it.

D

Django said:
Shawnie,

You have so much accented black that it makes sense....

Black scoop, black grillework, black wing, (I think) , black gas door.....naturally black wheels..... It's a recurring theme......... looks right....on a red truck...I get it.

D
I know you do timbo..and thats ok, really...its ok..:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back