headers

v10 fat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
howdy guys
right just ordered magnaflow cat back and highflow cats with mids(im in the uk and need the cats) what headers would you recomend?

are they worth the money?
whats difrrence between long and short headers ?

thanks scott

04 rc

Last edited:
I have long tube headers.... Belanger's. JMB, or Stinker could hook you up I would think...alot of guys like shorties. Shoot Kevan a note about coating your stock manifolds as well.

Roe Racing was having a sale on Belangers!

Duhhhh

Bone said:
Roe Racing was having a sale on Belangers!

I forgot about that. I was not trying to leave any of our vendors out. X-Metal sold me mine, they were great. Use the Mopar Connection for factory hearders as well.

I have the Mopar long tube....got them from Roe Racing.

v10 fat said:
are they the ceramic coated headers ???

after watching the vid yes is to my qes

what gains did you get?????
they do look good

v10 fat said:
are they the ceramic coated headers ???

Yes they are Ceramic and they cost 695.00!!!!! I guarantee you will feel the diffrerence in power for sure. In fact the gibsons were more of a Improvement than the catback and cats delete. Thats My Opinion And I tell the truth.

Annu Kumar said:
Yes they are Ceramic and they cost 695.00!!!!! I guarantee you will feel the diffrerence in power for sure. In fact the gibsons were more of a Improvement than the catback and cats delete. Thats My Opinion And I tell the truth.

are they easy to install?

v10 fat said:
after watching the vid yes is to my qes

what gains did you get?????
they do look good

Gibson says about 25 ftlbs:dontknow: and about 20 hp. But I can tell you one thing you feel a big difference. I didn't do the dyno yet But I estimate about 25- 30hp. This feels just as good as a stage 2 Flash computer.

v10 fat said:
are they easy to install?

That I can't Tell you:D I left at my friends house and he finished for me in 2 days Gibson shorties are a good practical street header with low end grunt.
If you want to spend 2k go with belangers. I talked to Ted May (viper tech) and he said that the belangers are more for Racing and Top End. And they were developed for the Viper Car. I really thing that the gibsons make sense for our trucks:dontknow:

sleeper said:
Annu what does headers have to do with getting laid? Do chicks love headers?

I give the chicks free Textbooks and in return they do me a favor in the bedroom:rock:

I'd stay away from the Gibsons, expect 3 rwhp at best! I had them on my truck for 3 weeks and sold them on the other SRT site for $250. The Gibsons primary tubes 1 5/8" are too small for the head ports :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back