headers

bigike said:
:elefant: WHAT A DICK LOL :elefant: LMFAO How stuck up can one man be LOL. Noid I saw no angst in your offer, where did that reply come from? WoW
Oh no! Your going to get the wrath of Prof now. Be ready to get a BS PM from him.:p

well guys gonna hold of on the headers .

so have decided on...

magnaflow cat back . with all cats removed then custom made mid-pipes with 2 magnaflow high flow cats ,,,

im in uk and this setup will pass emmisions..

hows that sound ?

thanks for all your imput

v10 fat said:
well guys gonna hold of on the headers .

so have decided on...

magnaflow cat back . with all cats removed then custom made mid-pipes with 2 magnaflow high flow cats ,,,

im in uk and this setup will pass emmisions..

hows that sound ?

thanks for all your imput

After all this animosity On Headers You decide not to get them. Ok Thats fine

Hey guys, it's a technical thread, so let's see if we can stop the personal attacks.

And we don't need a "he started it" type of reply.

V10 I've heard a few of these without cat and with the magnaflows. And it is LOUD, but not in a 7,000 rpm 327 way. It's kind of obnoxious. A lot of members put resonators infront of the magnaflow..... And with out cats it smells like you have a gas pump nozzle up your nose.

bigike said:
V10 I've heard a few of these without cat and with the magnaflows. And it is LOUD, but not in a 7,000 rpm 327 way. It's kind of obnoxious. A lot of members put resonators infront of the magnaflow..... And with out cats it smells like you have a gas pump nozzle up your nose.

The Cobra does not have cats, and it does smell.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back