Help for SRTBRAD

LoveThisTruck said:
How long is this gonna be going on? I'll send some more $ if it's still going on when pay day rolls around.
Till we get to a million dollars!!!:rock: :rock:

Just out of curiousity...How much have we been able to collect?

Pay pal sent....Not much hope it will help...

Hope it will work out fore you Brad...

And thanks Todd for making this happen...:rock: :rock:

Stefan...:coffee:

Good luck Brad, sorry to hear this bad news. Assholes are everywhere :mad:

Brad is the only guy who paid me even with no money he found a way,that being said

i bought 2 camcorders a couple of years ago,they are both the same model panasonic pv-gs31 i dont have the battery or charger for the second one,you can have one of the camcorders,you'll just need to purchase the battery and charger along with anyother cables you may need.

i dont expect you to pay me for it,it is a gift,seeing how you make your money filming atleast u can put my camcorder to good use.

Here's link http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-PV-GS31-MiniDV-Camcorder-Optical/dp/B0007QN86U

flchub said:
Brad is the only guy who paid me even with no money he found a way,that being said

i bought 2 camcorders a couple of years ago,they are both the same model panasonic pv-gs31 i dont have the battery or charger for the second one,you can have one of the camcorders,you'll just need to purchase the battery and charger along with anyother cables you may need.

i dont expect you to pay me for it,it is a gift,seeing how you make your money filming atleast u can put my camcorder to good use.

Here's link http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-PV-GS31-MiniDV-Camcorder-Optical/dp/B0007QN86U

Thanks Clint I am speechless.:rock:

Hope it helps Brad, I wish I could add a few zero's to it...hang in there buddy. Tsmith, thanks for handling the transaction!

Hello Ken,
Your payment to [email protected] has been sent.
It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
Transaction Date: Nov 2, 2009
Subject: You've got money!

Hope it helps Brad, I wish I could add a few zero's to it...hang in there buddy. Tsmith, thanks for handling the transaction!

No problem, Brad has helped this community in more ways then one.

Lunch break bump

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back