Hemi Ram VS SRT-10

I think it said that the clocks hadn't been reset so ya can't tell who actually won. The RC got the jump but it looks like the QC had closed the gap.:dontknow:

Bahhahaha that's me!!!!!!!!!!

Omg that was a joke, i didn't know what was going on,, my first time to the track ever.. i think that was my second race. Anyways, all night my best RT time was a .430 :D It was like stage, stage, y,y,y, G and i'm still sitting there thinking.. oh crap i better go.

As for the times they were not reset, you can see that the 15's are already posted while we were half way down the track, as for that night i ran a best of 13.558 and he ran a 13.602 so i still got him :)

It was a bad night for fast times,, most people were almost a full second higher then usual, too hot to be racing and i was hotlapping my truck like a crazy man.. 20-30 mins between passes.. plus the 2 hour drive getting to the track sure didn't help any, this Friday will be much better.

the older ram in that video was the definition of a sleeper.. you would have never
guessed it.. even with the mudflaps.. :D

Sharpi

I went to the track a while back and a group of "dodgetalk" guys were out. Three of them had really fast Hemi trucks.

They can be faster than me all day long. I'm fast enough, ride in comfort and quite honestly our trucks are exclusive to an extent.

I have both trucks. Both are modded. My SRT is faster. My modded hemi may be able to beat some stock SRT-10s on various occassions. However, mod per mod, the SRT is faster. No replacement for displacement bottle line, we all know it.

Deibs said:
Bahhahaha that's me!!!!!!!!!!

Omg that was a joke, i didn't know what was going on,, my first time to the track ever.. i think that was my second race. Anyways, all night my best RT time was a .430 :D It was like stage, stage, y,y,y, G and i'm still sitting there thinking.. oh crap i better go.

As for the times they were not reset, you can see that the 15's are already posted while we were half way down the track, as for that night i ran a best of 13.558 and he ran a 13.602 so i still got him :)

It was a bad night for fast times,, most people were almost a full second higher then usual, too hot to be racing and i was hotlapping my truck like a crazy man.. 20-30 mins between passes.. plus the 2 hour drive getting to the track sure didn't help any, this Friday will be much better.
Do you happen to know how much boost he was running? I can only assume it was 6-7lbs as the stock Hemi block can't take to much.

Sharpimage said:
the older ram in that video was the definition of a sleeper.. you would have never guessed it.. even with the mudflaps.. :D

Sharpi

Lol no you had to be there, it was not a sleeper at all. The 4 stickers on the back screaming STS and the loud whine as he idled past didn't say sleeper at all ;)

TurboFreak said:
Do you happen to know how much boost he was running? I can only assume it was 6-7lbs as the stock Hemi block can't take to much.

He said he was running 9PSI if i remember correctly, he had a few other modifications done, exhaust and the like.

Bone said:
I have both trucks. Both are modded. My SRT is faster. My modded hemi may be able to beat some stock SRT-10s on various occassions. However, mod per mod, the SRT is faster. No replacement for displacement bottle line, we all know it.
My hemi went 12.1 before I sold it, and I have a few vids of me beating a srt... there is a replacment it's called nitrous...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back