Hemi Ram VS SRT-10

ViperTruck2933 said:
The ROE with the standard tuning card will net you low 500s rwhp. Joe Donovan just got somewhere around 550 rwhp out of one with his precision tuning. The QCs just don't make the power levels that a RC makes because of the tranny and the additional drive train losses. RC's with ROEs seem to be making 620s or so with the standard tuning.

My QC made 425 wheel on the same dyno that has checked several (standard transmission) Vipers. They make the same 425 wheel horsepower with similar mods. I know that auto is supposed to rob power but...how much? 10%??
Unless I have a freak.

Of the 8 or so SRT-10S running in Las Vegas last Spring, QC and Reg Cabs (a couple with slicks) not ONE of them hit 100 M.P.H. or ran better than a 15 second ET.:(

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:
nycstev said:
You can make anything go fast. Its all about $$$. If someone wants to take a Hemi and pump a shitload of money into it then it will go. You can do the same thing to a 10. The 10 has more to start with therefore more potential
whoops!! the arrows should be pointed down!

Last edited:
tinygiants said:
I am looking in to it. I called Dan at DC today. He will talk to Kevin at exotic tomorrow and have a estimate for me next week. The plan I am trying to put together is to have DC remove the engine and send it to Exotic. Exotic will build it. DC will install it and make any other needed upgrades such as fuel system. DC will then do a dyno tune using my VEC III.

All this is pending my budget. I still have to eat and pay bills :)
that's gotta be 20 large when it's all said & done...... keep us informed !!!:D

moparracing said:
that's gotta be 20 large when it's all said & done...... keep us informed !!!:D

I'll let you know how much it's gonna cost me... i'm doing it over the Winter months since the truck isn't really useful in 2 feet of snow. ;)

Deibs said:
Bahhahaha that's me!!!!!!!!!!

Omg that was a joke, i didn't know what was going on,, my first time to the track ever.. i think that was my second race. Anyways, all night my best RT time was a .430 :D It was like stage, stage, y,y,y, G and i'm still sitting there thinking.. oh crap i better go.

As for the times they were not reset, you can see that the 15's are already posted while we were half way down the track, as for that night i ran a best of 13.558 and he ran a 13.602 so i still got him :)

It was a bad night for fast times,, most people were almost a full second higher then usual, too hot to be racing and i was hotlapping my truck like a crazy man.. 20-30 mins between passes.. plus the 2 hour drive getting to the track sure didn't help any, this Friday will be much better.

1st post and on a 3 year old thread. :rock:

Are you going to be at August Heat this summer in Red Deer.

Deibs said:
Bahhahaha that's me!!!!!!!!!!

Omg that was a joke, i didn't know what was going on,, my first time to the track ever.. i think that was my second race. Anyways, all night my best RT time was a .430 :D It was like stage, stage, y,y,y, G and i'm still sitting there thinking.. oh crap i better go.

As for the times they were not reset, you can see that the 15's are already posted while we were half way down the track, as for that night i ran a best of 13.558 and he ran a 13.602 so i still got him :)

It was a bad night for fast times,, most people were almost a full second higher then usual, too hot to be racing and i was hotlapping my truck like a crazy man.. 20-30 mins between passes.. plus the 2 hour drive getting to the track sure didn't help any, this Friday will be much better.

1st post and on a 3 year old thread. :rock: Are you going to be at August Heat in Red Deer this year?

ps. The weather really did suck that night.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back