Hennesey a bad word but is this a deal???

Prof said:
Not always...sometimes the gurgling after a well executed garote using a flexible engineer saw is incredibly satisfying.
Hahahahahha - I love you Roy :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Happy New Year to you and that wonderful man who appreciates the wife he has...

Prof said:
Happy New Year to you and that wonderful man who appreciates the wife he has...
And a most wonderful and prosperous New Year to you and your most unselfish and supportive wife :rock: :D :rock:

If you were as ugly as me, your wife would do the same! Its been years, and I may never get the chance again...unless...well hope springs eternal...Denise!

2123473.jpg

TheSickness said:
With holding Poon is not supportive :D

No, but spending 15k plus, plus, plus, in mods makes up for it :p :p :p

More Spock emotion than resemblance...

Had a student email me today that she had decided to follow her dream because of my class...she is going to pursue being a vet...that is total self actualization...

A success...one life that is going to pursue a dream...what more can a teacher ask?

Prof said:
If you were as ugly as me, your wife would do the same! Its been years, and I may never get the chance again...unless...well hope springs eternal...Denise!

2123473.jpg

Just thank god you are not as ugly as I am Roy.:eek: If bananas had legs I would have to chase them to eat em.:eek: :eek:

Nice decoration display you have behind you in that picture.:rock: :congrats:

Silverback said:
Just thank god you are not as ugly as I am Roy.:eek: If bananas had legs I would have to chase them to eat em.:eek: :eek:

I like his Bronze Star :rock:

I think you are very handsome, but I always had a thing for Spock ;) :marchmellow: And I agree with the guys, that is a very impressive collection behind you :rock:

Silverback said:

That's for sure... CIB, jump wings, bronze star, meritorious servise, what's the top right one??

LoveThisTruck said:
That's for sure... CIB, jump wings, bronze star, meritorious servise, what's the top right one??
He wont tell you....Looks like a Presidential unit citation :dontknow: Don't know Army shit to well....sorry if I am wrong

Could someone photoshop some Spock ears and eyebrows on Roy's pic, please

I would, but I don't have photoshop

WHERE IS NETWORK WHEN WE NEED HIM ??? ;)

Give me triple canopy jungle and swamp...keep the high tech stuff, you guys that live in the air have balls that are too big for your jock. Just where do you run to when they are coming over the wire? Oh...no wire...hmmm...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back