Hennesey a bad word but is this a deal???

GADodgetech said:
This is one reason of why I hate being a tech sometimes, I get people that walk into my shop and ask me a question, I have no problem answering question, but when I give my answer and they try imply that I am wrong or their opinion is better than mine, irritates the hell outta me.

You asked if It was a deal, we all said no. Period Done

If I told you it was $100k to the plumbing on your home and said it was a good deal would you take my word for it Brandon? Personally I would ask the question and do the research!!!! Now if I could get the same plumbing for $50k I would definitely ask!!!!!! Techs are sometimes oblivious to the people that pay ....( the customer):D :D :D :D :D I know where you are coming from though Dude, and Ill buy Silver a beer to proove it!!!!

thewelshm

Silverback said:
Well let's see what we have here.

Been a member for less than 4 months. As of this post has 147 posts. Appearently does not know how to use the "Search" function, because if he did, this thread would not have even been started. Does not even own a truck yet, but he's an expert on the truck and the members of this site.

Well, thankfully I know how to use the Ignore feature of this site, and will be adding another waste of skin to my list.

And since a picture can say a thousand words, I will leave you with a picture.

Where's your truck:dontknow:

Manic said:
Or reword the same question expecting a different answer annoys the hell out of me...

I agree with Silver, I get the feeling he is just trying to win a junior high popularity contest by encouraging other members into a bashing thread.

Honestly, as my first post in this thread stated. Search for Hennessey and you will find tons of info that has already been posted by current and past members of their issues. He is not welcome here for a reason...

Wil

Read all my posts, I did!!!!! No junior high hear Sir, Sarcasm the lowest form of wit!!!( "but the best"):rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

thewelshm

LoveThisTruck said:
Where's your truck:dontknow:

Owned my truck for a couple years and sold it when the opportunity to buy the Cobra came up. Owning a Cobra had been a dream of mine for over 40 years.

To me it was a good trade.

OK I'M DONE WITH THE SLAMMING OF SILVER, i OWE HIM A CASE OF BEER AS DO OTHERS HERE!!!! WE WILL ALL MEET ONE OF THESE DAYS AT A GTG. THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT GUYS NOT BUYING A JH TRUCK. ( ASK STINKER)

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
OK I'M DONE WITH THE SLAMMING OF SILVER, i OWE HIM A CASE OF BEER AS DO OTHERS HERE!!!! WE WILL ALL MEET ONE OF THESE DAYS AT A GTG. THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT GUYS NOT BUYING A JH TRUCK. ( ASK STINKER)

thewelshm
.......... have a good time, did ya?

Quick

QuickSilver said:
.......... have a good time, did ya?

Quick

Nothing like stimulating conversation now is there??? beats the shit out of killing someone!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
Nothing like stimulating conversation now is there??? beats the shit out of killing someone!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

thewelshm

Not always...sometimes the gurgling after a well executed garote using a flexible engineer saw is incredibly satisfying.

Prof said:
Not always...sometimes the gurgling after a well executed garote using a flexible engineer saw is incredibly satisfying.

You know thats just wrong? LMAO:D

Man this thread was just gettin hot,thanks for the laughs.

Prof said:

Damn "I forgot about that one!" ok with the exception of the above! :D

thewelshm

Prof said:

I really don't want to know the past history on this one... :ahhhhh: :afraid: :vroam:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back