Hennesey a bad word but is this a deal???

a lot of what they are saying too is if its been ran with a bad tune the motor could let go sooner rather than later, at the very least to a compression and leak down test, check the plugs, tranny(probably needs some help too) for 35,000 you can buy a stock truck cheaper and install a paxton on it. several trucks on this site in the twentys

Prof said:
The most obvious problems besides not being able to fix Walt's build...Hilgee tore down the build and found discrepancies between the build sheet specs and the actual parts. In my mind that is criminal.

I once had someone build an engine for me and I supplied the parts...I had to use a breaker bar to get my pistons back...they were still in the box...the breaker bar pried them loose very quickly...
" Agreed"

thewelshm

eddie102870 said:
a lot of what they are saying too is if its been ran with a bad tune the motor could let go sooner rather than later, at the very least to a compression and leak down test, check the plugs, tranny(probably needs some help too) for 35,000 you can buy a stock truck cheaper and install a paxton on it. several trucks on this site in the twentys

I agree and see attached to validate http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...DGE&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=852>

thewelshm:)

Yellow venom said:
Thats a heck of a deal,scoop that one up (its black and a yr newer)for 22-23K drop 10K-paxton or ROE and a few other goodies and now you know exactly what you have! For less then 33K:rock:

Oh yes and there's a couple of o6 QC out there for less than $22k Too, Hell of a thread I started here??????? But all sooooo Muuuch Fun!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

regards

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
I respect your opinion Sir, as discussed is the viability of the vehicle??

Points of fact I am not ignoring advise!

1/ The motor internals have never been tore apart by Hennesey. ( fact)
2/ The Truck has a supercharger manufactured by others. (fact)
3/ Basically a stock truck with bolt ons. (fact)
4/ What knowledge I think that has been gleaned from this thread is that JH is a piece of shit ( agreed) opinion
5/ What if the the vehicle had a Roe Charger and no H Badges ( how long would the motor last?) I think the post D/anjo wrote was very informative regarding longevity of the stock motor with a blower.( fact based on experience)
6/ Prof indicated not at 1/2 the price and this was agreed by other members ( principal based on JH reputation and subsequently their emotion)" Remember this is a stock truck block with bolt ons"?

I valued all input and I'm not stating I'm purchasing the truck:) most that have responded had very bad experiences based on " a complete build melt down" and lack of customer service thereof! This apparently is not the case here:dontknow: !

Referring to someone who asks a question as an "Idiot" is only something an ignorant fool would do! as I'm sure Roy would agree with.:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

regards

thewelshm

What's Roy got to do with this?:dontknow:

Silverback said:
What's Roy got to do with this?:dontknow:
Being a prof he probably deals with ignorant adolescence a lot, and may concur with my analysis of your post :)

"If you need anymore bread crumbs and an additional road map to assist your obvious double digit I,Q let me know:) ?

Regards

thewelshm

Stinker said:
but it bro, i got pistons:D

You mean Buy it right???? Now thats " capatalism" at its finest sir!!!!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
You mean Buy it right???? Now thats " capatalism" at its finest sir!!!!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

thewelshm

LOLOLOL yessir:D

hey a mans gotta make a living:p

actually just spent the last few hours talking with a coating company, good lord they have a lot to offer:argh:

Stinker said:
LOLOLOL yessir:D

hey a mans gotta make a living:p

actually just spent the last few hours talking with a coating company, good lord they have a lot to offer:argh:

I can respect that Stink but just don't mention JH ( you could get stereo typed) Just ask me and I will tell you LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for providing good info on this site Sir!

Thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
Being a prof he probably deals with ignorant adolescence a lot, and may concur with my analysis of your post :)

"If you need anymore bread crumbs and an additional road map to assist your obvious double digit I,Q let me know:) ?

Regards

thewelshm

Well if you were half as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't have to ask all the dumb ass questions.

And I do have a lot of respect for Roy. He's a very fine gentleman. The jury is still out on you however.

Silverback said:
Well if you were half as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't have to ask all the dumb ass questions.

And I do have a lot of respect for Roy. He's a very fine gentleman. The jury is still out on you however.

Silver I find your inability to grasp the obvious somewhat incomprehensible!! I hope there is not a jury out waiting on you sir!!!:D You would be detained for a while:D

Again please be specific with regards to " Dumb Ass Questions"? Apparently you find them a little hard to answer yourself, so you feel like you must lash out at those with constructive questions, ( you must be an emotional thinker?) "Why don't you lay down and tell us about your childhood"?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
Silver I find your inability to grasp the obvious somewhat incomprehensible!! I hope there is not a jury out waiting on you sir!!!:D You would be detained for a while:D

Again please be specific with regards to " Dumb Ass Questions"? Apparently you find them a little hard to answer yourself, so you feel like you must lash out at those with constructive questions, ( you must be an emotional thinker?) "Why don't you lay down and tell us about your childhood"?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thewelshm

You are a prime example of why I choose to not help people with performance or technical questions anylonger.

Good luck on your POS truck.

Silverback said:
You are a prime example of why I choose to not help people with performance or technical questions anylonger.

Good luck on your POS truck.

I have to give it to you sir " you are low hanging fruit!" so in the interest of respecting each others opinion, ( well that may be one sided) and the fact you did not contribute to this thread with ANY performance or Technical responses. and you reference, people ( plural) in lieu of you (Me) singular it would be fair to surmise that you will in future continue not to offer any input to any member regarding technical questions??? ( Your screen name befits you my friend) with that being said " could you please suck my dick until your head caves in?:burnout: "

Cordially

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
I have to give it to you sir " you are low hanging fruit!"

LOLOL sorry silve, but that right there is just plain damn funny! LOL

no offense ment bud, but i jsut fell slam outta my damn chair!:p :p :p :p :p

THEWELSHM said:
I have to give it to you sir " you are low hanging fruit!" so in the interest of respecting each others opinion, ( well that may be one sided) and the fact you did not contribute to this thread with ANY performance or Technical responses. and you reference, people ( plural) in lieu of you (Me) singular it would be fair to surmise that you will in future continue not to offer any input to any member regarding technical questions??? ( Your screen name befits you my friend) with that being said " could you please suck my dick until your head caves in?:burnout: "

Cordially

thewelshm

So, you like guys to suck your dick?:dontknow:

I guess that makes sense after finding your picture. :marchmellow:

Attachments

• 1tallsrt picture.jpg
    1tallsrt picture.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 31
Stinker said:
LOLOL sorry silve, but that right there is just plain damn funny! LOL

no offense ment bud, but i jsut fell slam outta my damn chair!:p :p :p :p :p

Come on Tony, you know me. I have such sensitive feelings. :eek: Hell, I'm so hurt now I may have to leave the site. ;) :D

Silverback said:
So, you like guys to suck your dick?:dontknow:

I guess that makes sense after finding your picture. :marchmellow:

Whoooo.

Nice tat, Silver.:D

Very instructive.:congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back