Hennessey 605R

fangs82

Reaction score
Hey I inquired about the 650R package 15k$. I was just wondering if it would be worth doing it to a CE as far as collector value down the road goes. Thanks.

Hey I inquired about the 650R package 15k$. I was just wondering if it would be worth doing it to a CE as far as collector value down the road goes. Thanks.
no ,If anyone knows about it ,it will bring the price down .

What number is that CE?

Most people around here will tell you not to mess with him at all. But most of his cars with paperwork sell for big money

As well most of his cars wont run, or he will steal your parts and sell to another project and leave you high and dry,, Just do a quick google search,

Hennessey Lawsuit, .. you will get 100s of cases of him screwing people.

He screwed a member here out of $80,000.00 for a build.. Walt ended up with a twin turbo truck that would not run.. He sold it to the next guy who was/ is a member here. that guy had to totaly re do the entire motor and turbo system for another $20,000.00..

So your call,, but from his past, i would run far and fast..

Got my tranny rebuilt by Century Automotive and Transmission in Richmond Texas and I spouted off about Hennessey. The owner said he builds almost all the tranny's for Hennessey and believes the guy has changed. :dontknow: All I know is Mike Kurtz and his crew built me one heck of a good tranny. I recommend him highly if your in the Houston area. Don't know if Hennessey has changed or not but been in business a long time. Maybe he got religion. Some folks get religion in a fox hole and some in the court house. :dontknow:

Whats even more funny he will charge you 2x the cost for a set of mopar headers but he put his badge overtop of mopar and calls them his own,, and charges 2x the bloody price LOL... great deal H ,, thanks for the rebranded 2x price mopars lol

I personally wouldnt do it because of the value of what you get for it...

HOWEVER!! if you were to sell it as a modded truck "down the road" it may possibly bring value.

Agree with SrtBrad.

Sent from the Mamba's Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Thanks guys the CE is #86/200 and I thought that was way to high for basically built heads a cam, headers intake exhaust and a tune. Oh cant forget the badging and floormats. I guess ill just do some headers and an exhaust. Ill use the money saved to buy a new toy. Thanks for the input, I didnt relize that they were or are? Crooks.

Thanks guys the CE is #86/200 and I thought that was way to high for basically built heads a cam, headers intake exhaust and a tune. Oh cant forget the badging and floormats. I guess ill just do some headers and an exhaust. Ill use the money saved to buy a new toy. Thanks for the input, I didnt relize that they were or are? Crooks.

Ya got one of the best Viper men in Waco, VENOMOUS1, and he will do you an exhaust system that is guaranteed to please. :rock:

How is that Hennessey guy still in business when so many people know he is a scumbag?

A great PR/Marketing guy. Hennessy does a great job of getting his name known and his cars on magazine covers. Few know about his ways (maybe just the past) because a small percentage of car guys are actually on car forums.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back