Hey Guys! It's my SRT

Race1Mopar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
First off I'd like to say you have a lot of nice trucks here. :congrats:

I don't have an SRT but I am a performance enthusiast. My baby is a '95 Dodge Ram with a 360 stroked to 410ci, topped off with a Vortech Ysi pushing 500 at the rear wheel with only 6lbs of boost. I just finished getting her back and still doing a bit of tuning but I will send her off for cog drives and turn up the boost in 6 mos to a year. Everything else is built to hold so much horsepower, I doubt anything but the sheet metal and frame are stock anymore.

Glad to meet you guys/girls!
Joe

Here's my girl
285334d8.jpg

Here's a video of a soft launch while rolling into the throttle.

Second Video

Welcome to the club. Nice truck!

Nice truck you got the best color for 1995 I think that is Emerald Green? I have the same color but a stock 318 4x4 short box. She still looks good for her age but she is starting to get the body cancer now.

nice truck man. i got a 96 quad 4x4 that i am mulling doin some work to.

i do like your rims, but with the green, i think black rims would look better. but the ones you have now are still killer

welcome VTCoA

Welcome buddy, what times you running in that thing? I hope its not all show and no go! Theres alot of memeber in the TX area

Thanks for the compliments guys!
Canviper you're exactly right it's Emerald Green and when polished she looks really hot! I'd love to give you guys some times but this motor hasn't seen a track yet and won't until later this year when it cools off.

ARRESTmeRed04 I'm in Austin but make trips to Galveston, some of them in the truck. I'll take her down more when I get my gearvenders unit installed which would drop my freeway rpm's.

As a daily driver I like the wheels but more likely because it makes everybody think it's all show, which makes it my sleeper. I am thinking different wheels for the track although I love the 10" wide aspect these wheels give me.

Pictures under the hood. Just snapped on the fly so not clean but..
334a0618.jpg

8b4c3e59.jpg

That sounds good! Maybe we will get a chance to meet. Last time I had it to Little River was about 5 years ago with a Paxton feeding a 360. She was only low 13 second truck then. I needed to get some ET Street Radials on her but never did. This motor and SC hasn't seen track time yet but I do plan on going to Little River and SAR this fall.
Joe

I also wanted to get the Caltracs but I noticed a good thing, at least on the street, and I'll have to see how that works out at the track.

I have a 2/4 drop on her now plus airbags so I can tow a little here and there. If I drive around with 20-25 lbs in the airbags I can get a nice squat / rebound on a launch that hooks more than it lets the tires break loose. I may be there a few times just to try a few things, tweak a few things, but I'll be there

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back