High Performance Radiator

Prof

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck has been the test bed for lots of prototype modifications...and for the most part they have all been successful (Roe Water/Meth, Roe VEC II (Ram application), Roe TSTM Supercharger, Stinkers Rear End, Westech Exhaust System)...

We have just completed the construction of a performance radiator. It’s a triple pass, all aluminum construction, high efficiency race radiator core, two 1â€￾ cores vs the stock two 5/8â€￾ cores, pressure tested, direct fit and ready to install.

While I don't race my truck...the advantages of enhanced cooling are well known. I asked Sean Roe to design a radiator for my truck that had the same characteristics that he achieved with his race radiator for the Viper cars.

Here are a few pictures:

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

If you are looking to replace your radiator, or if you spend time at the track and hate the length of time you have to wait to avoid heat soak, or if you just want a cooler running engine that will live longer and run better...think about this modification...

Call Sean next week for details.

most excellent:rock::rock::rock:

glad that mod is aviliable.

talked with BeCool a couple of years back to get one made. got put on the back burner, on my part.

any specs on its capabilities???

be a really nice set up with Justin's electric fans, sweet:rock::rock::rock:

Just completed prototype fabrication...no more details in my hands, will get it shipped up here to the frozen north, install and wait and wait and wait for warm weather.

looks really cool....not needed for most but i wonder how much they will run for.....

A performance rad to add to the mix! :rock:

I am pleasantly surprised of the support and innovation the SRT-10 Rams get by their fellow drivers. The wheels still turning.

Just completed prototype fabrication...no more details in my hands, will get it shipped up here to the frozen north, install and wait and wait and wait for warm weather.

hey Roy, can ya weigh each to see the weight savins/difference????

OK Thats nice but our rads are from diesel 1tons and 3/4 tons ...
dont want to say thats not good rad but for guys running high number and need an intercooler .. why do you just get a rad from banks performanc .. i think it bolts right in and fot turbo guys .......... you can get an big intercooler with a rad .

OK Thats nice but our rads are from diesel 1tons and 3/4 tons ...
dont want to say thats not good rad but for guys running high number and need an intercooler .. why do you just get a rad from banks performanc .. i think it bolts right in and fot turbo guys .......... you can get an big intercooler with a rad .

just went through their site & can't a radiator to save my ass:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

he should have done a feeler first. don't look to be a big hit.
i think the diesel rad would be enough for any mods we do.
seeing as how the diesel can gross 45K stock, and not overheat.

tried diesel inter cooler dont fit beetween frame rails. so i would asume radiatior wont fit either. but not positive of anything

Scoby, i believe Sean knows that not every Viper Truck owner will get one of these.:D

just like all the other Viper Truck parts that has been generated by our awesome vendors & different manufactures, they know its for the 1% of the 1% & maybe even 1% of that that will buy update/go fast parts for their trucks.:rock:

i for one am excited bout bein able to have the choice of a different/better radiator, coils, catch cans, shifters, etc. (man what a list it would be) :rock::rock::rock:

so thanks to all the members here that get the "parts requests/ideas" in. for the vendors takin it to the next level & gettin'er done so we can have a hell of a to do list for our trucks.:rock::rock::rock:

love my beautiful beast, the folks that make this forum the one & only, the vendors that help keep our pocket books a bit thinner & the knowledge of our very rare trucks.:rock::rock::rock:

the worlds fastest U.S. production truck that ever has been.:rock::burnout::rock::burnout::rock::burnout:long may they shread tires, make folks ask if its got a Hemi & bein able to say HELL NO:rock::rock:

Last edited:
I believe the one from Banks has to be modified to fit our trucks so this is a nice addition since it will be a direct bolt on.

what would the benifit of this be other than waste of money ,,:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back