High Performance Radiator

any updates?????:dontknow::rock:

Weather has cleared...got the truck out of the garage yesterday...got the insurance re-started...Maybe Monday or Tuesday!

It's starting to get warm in PHX, so I'm eager to hear how this works!

spring time & the Viper truck.:rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout:

great combo:congrats::congrats::congrats::D

And by the way when the Roe triple pass radiator goes in...if someone needs an aftermarket SRT 10 radiator I will have one for sale cheap!

And by the way when the Roe triple pass radiator goes in...if someone needs an aftermarket SRT 10 radiator I will have one for sale cheap!

Oh my, I do love the word cheap :D it has a certain ring to it .

Wifey, are you guys driving that truck yet? Bet it doesn't have 6000 miles on it yet!

Wifey, are you guys driving that truck yet? Bet it doesn't have 6000 miles on it yet!

Went and saw OC Bob a while ago :rock: had to change the gas:p:p:D
6000, would have to check :dontknow::girl::girl::driver::driver::star:

Nope, Still under 6000:p:p:p:marchmellow::marchmellow:;);):D :) :burnout:

Last edited:
Come visit me and we will get that odometer moving in the right direction! Yes you can bring him too!!!

Gee Scoob...I don't know anything about diesel engines, ...you need to ask a Dodge dealership...if it will I can get it to you. Or stop by on the way back from California and we will do some measuring...

been able to make any progress on gettin the new raditor installed & weight difference????

Gee Scoob...I don't know anything about diesel engines, ...you need to ask a Dodge dealership...if it will I can get it to you. Or stop by on the way back from California and we will do some measuring...

going home by way of Kansas. will let you know next trip i take that way.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back