High Performance Radiator

The Roe triple pass should have significant cooling reduction capacity. Sean was very successful in getting temps way down on racing vipers...my radiator is his prototype to try to do the same for our trucks...I have high expectations...but will not have data for a few months...but he has never let me down in the past...I am confident that this mod will reduce ambient engine temperatures by 25 or 30 degrees...

Prof, you need to add Justin's fan to this radiator. With a Flex-a-lite controller running the fan you I'm sure would see a huge difference.

I was able to control my temperature to as cold as the thermostat and not let it come up any higher than that. His fan truely works very well. It removes alot of strain from the power steering pump and you can get rid of two hydraulic lines as well. Less lines = less potential leaks. :rock:

i think the aluminum raditor with the Evans coolant would be a great combo

:rock::rock:

Yellowfever#154 and myself are using the Evans coolant ,Im running 170T-stat same as #154 but with stock fan and my temps dropped from 200-205F before to a constant 184F and #154 is running Justins killer electric fan set up and he is down to 170F (very impressive):rock:,so if you run this new ROE Rad,Justins electric fan and the Evans coolant,I dont think you will ever have to worry about a heat issue:rock::congrats:(probably run too cold! LOL:D)

Yellowfever#154 and myself are using the Evans coolant ,Im running 170T-stat same as #154 but with stock fan and my temps dropped from 200-205F before to a constant 184F and #154 is running Justins killer electric fan set up and he is down to 170F (very impressive):rock:,so if you run this new ROE Rad,Justins electric fan and the Evans coolant,I dont think you will ever have to worry about a heat issue:rock::congrats:(probably run too cold! LOL:D)

& there is a fault code for runnin too cold for too long, lol.

sounds like one hell of a mod/update/combo:rock::congrats::burnout:

Roy...please get the dry weight of this radiator and the weight of the stock radiator, plus the capacity of each so we can figure out the final weight....if I can save some pounds I will go for it...otherwise no, as I run cool enough.

cant wait to see the results, been saying for a few years now we needed a good aluminum radiator

just went through their site & can't a radiator to save my ass:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Call Sean.

The one he made for me is a prototype...it is not a production item yet.

He will discuss it with you and give you the details you are after...not even sure he has priced it yet...but call him.

Call Sean.

The one he made for me is a prototype...it is not a production item yet.

He will discuss it with you and give you the details you are after...not even sure he has priced it yet...but call him.

hey Roy, that quote was from someone sayin that Gale Bank's has a radiator for our trucks.

i will wait till you get some time on the prototype & you & Sean give the thumbs up on this one & also see what in the world Stinker is comin up with

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

OK...got it now...

Going to try to get her done this week...if the snow will stop...

My mix VS. Evans = Same Result. (20 deg. cooler overall operating temps. w/ stock T-Stat.);)

My mix = Less cost and simpler to obtain.:D

If your mix contains water in it then you cant compare it. Evan's benefits are because there is no water. Sure maybe you can lower your temps, but can you create nucleate boiling?

If your mix contains water in it then you cant compare it. Evan's benefits are because there is no water. Sure maybe you can lower your temps, but can you create nucleate boiling?

He is used to 170 and 200 hp engines...

I will not risk my 805 hp on a liquid mixture...but he can if he wishes to do so.

If your mix contains water in it then you cant compare it. Evan's benefits are because there is no water. Sure maybe you can lower your temps, but can you create :marchmellow::marchmellow:nucleate boiling?:marchmellow::marchmellow:

also known as electrolysis:rock::rock::rock:

He is used to 170 and 200 hp engines...

I will not risk my 805 hp on a liquid mixture...but he can if he wishes to do so.

Keep in mind.....that's 170 h.p. per liter (rear wheel, more at the crank) on the small engine;)

Looks like your under 100 h.p. per liter..:D

I wont dismiss the added technical benefits of Evans. It's great stuff! I have never had an issue with the simplicity and effectivness of my coolant mix. De-Ionized H20 combined with the other components has never caused any failures or poor performance in my all aluminum engines. I have run it in the big ninja for over a decade now and never changed it once. (Except for the 70cc over, 14:1 piston kit build).

It's all good feedback guys:) I find it interesting how you guys find ways to spend cubic dollars on an already excellent platform.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back