High Performance Radiator

i dont feel that are trucks have a cooling issue even some of the big hp guys i believe are running stock rads

Bring your truck down here to Phx in Mid July when temps are 115F. Your ECU will be pulling timing faster than you can shift into 2nd. Fact is our coolant system is marginal. I know many think installing a lower temp thermo is the solution (not) or going in and reprogramming our fans to turn on earlier and ramp up faster (good solution with some results) fixes the problems but the real solution is increasing surface area and volume of the radiator itself.

i still think they work pretty dang good but if the price is right ill get one and try it out

what would the benifit of this be other than waste of money ,,:dontknow:

badass looks, hopin some weight savins & extra coolin capacity, IMVHO:rock::rock::rock:

I doubt I would ever need one of these but they sure do look nice. Did the fins per square inch ratio change - increasing the surface area and heat transfer efficiency. Also, is it known if an upgraded water pump or fan would be needed to push more water volume through the larger tubes or air across the radiator surface?

Last edited:
This question came to mind for QC applications -- will the rad come with mounting points for a OEM or other trans cooler?

Roy you are such a tease! Bring on the pics.

Scoby, i believe Sean knows that not every Viper Truck owner will get one of these.:D

just like all the other Viper Truck parts that has been generated by our awesome vendors & different manufactures, they know its for the 1% of the 1% & maybe even 1% of that that will buy update/go fast parts for their trucks.:rock:

i for one am excited bout bein able to have the choice of a different/better radiator, coils, catch cans, shifters, etc. (man what a list it would be) :rock::rock::rock:

so thanks to all the members here that get the "parts requests/ideas" in. for the vendors takin it to the next level & gettin'er done so we can have a hell of a to do list for our trucks.:rock::rock::rock:

love my beautiful beast, the folks that make this forum the one & only, the vendors that help keep our pocket books a bit thinner & the knowledge of our very rare trucks.:rock::rock::rock:

the worlds fastest U.S. production truck that ever has been.:rock::burnout::rock::burnout::rock::burnout:long may they shread tires, make folks ask if its got a Hemi & bein able to say HELL NO:rock::rock:

That is very well said Carl, jsut awesome, thank you :)

Dave, the four above are all that Sean has sent...I will be talking to him tomorrow...he has a beautiful new lady, and he has no interest in talking to me on Sundays! And that's how it should be!

Dave, the four above are all that Sean has sent...I will be talking to him tomorrow...he has a beautiful new lady, and he has no interest in talking to me on Sundays! And that's how it should be!

Hey Prof,you should ship that rad up here and I will test it out for you!:D:rock::p

any updates Prof ????

Snow has melted, may be dry enough to get the truck started and get the new radiator installed this weekend!

Bring your truck down here to Phx in Mid July when temps are 115F. Your ECU will be pulling timing faster than you can shift into 2nd. Fact is our coolant system is marginal. I know many think installing a lower temp thermo is the solution (not) or going in and reprogramming our fans to turn on earlier and ramp up faster (good solution with some results) fixes the problems but the real solution is increasing surface area and volume of the radiator itself.

I agree with all these facts. What I do with my cooling system is increase the cooling systems ability to dissapate more heat. I do this by increasing the water ratio in the entire system (75% H20 / 25% Dexcool). I also add the correct amount of water wetter. The ability of this mix reduces overall running tempeatures 20 deg. in my Sportbikes and the Truck.

i think the aluminum raditor with the Evans coolant would be a great combo

:rock::rock:

The Roe triple pass should have significant cooling reduction capacity. Sean was very successful in getting temps way down on racing vipers...my radiator is his prototype to try to do the same for our trucks...I have high expectations...but will not have data for a few months...but he has never let me down in the past...I am confident that this mod will reduce ambient engine temperatures by 25 or 30 degrees...

The Roe triple pass should have significant cooling reduction capacity. Sean was very successful in getting temps way down on racing vipers...my radiator is his prototype to try to do the same for our trucks...I have high expectations...but will not have data for a few months...but he has never let me down in the past...I am confident that this mod will reduce ambient engine temperatures by 25 or 30 degrees...

yep I should know before you:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back