Highlighted posts from Thursday, Sep. 08, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on VTCOA.com
  • Start date
T

Top stories on VTCOA.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 04, 2022 * 8 posts * 179 views
rottenronnie said: We have 4.3 million in an area a little over twice NZ's size, but much is without roads. I still have no interest in buying a TRX even though it would sustain far less damage off-roading ... Read more >>
September 08, 2022 * 9 posts * 225 views
Kiwi SRT10 said: Head Gaskets are already done with 20 thou skim off heads. It is noticeable the change in sound, crisper and louder. Not to mention the new head gaskets are lighter hahaha Read more >>
September 08, 2022 * 2 posts * 10 views
Kiwi SRT10 said: I have finally fitted my under drive pulley, thanks to Ronnie for that, and of course new Serpentine belt. I have not noticed any diffrerence, voltage has not dropped at idle at ... Read more >>
September 07, 2022 * 14 posts * 456 views
rottenronnie said: Mine is cammed but I believe stock idle to be around 8 or 850 rpm, (maybe 900, I forget); Regardless, the idle speed is controlled by the ECU. Read more >>
September 08, 2022 * 13 posts * 326 views
Kiwi SRT10 said: If you are changing coils out. I went with DUI Screamin' Demon coils and Live Wires. You can open the plug gap up heaps and blah blah blah. Read their lie sheet and make up your ... Read more >>
September 05, 2022 * 11 posts * 461 views
beastmode1 said: I might have to tap your services and wisdom to reprogram my other key I had the dealer cut it what remains is the reprogramming. Read more >>

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back