Hit a Farkin' deer this morn! Ugghhhhh! PICS

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Can't F'n believe it. I've only had the truck going on 2 months and have been trying to do a little mod here and there( more than driving) and as luck would have it I hit a good sized doe or shed buck. I'm so pissed I can't see straight, I mena the bumper is one of the best looking parts of the truck. It doesn't look like it'll be worth using my insurance so far as looks like it just took out the cover and maybe a support on the driver side. Other than the fact that there is blood and deer hair all under my truck and even the back bumper so I guess I'll spend lunch washing the bottom side of my truck.
deerhit3.jpg

deerhit2.jpg

deerhit1.jpg

deerhit.jpg

VENOMOUS1 said:
Can't F'n believe it. I've only had the truck going on 2 months and have been trying to do a little mod here and there( more than driving) and as luck would have it I hit a good sized doe or shed buck. I'm so pissed I can't see straight, I mena the bumper is one of the best looking parts of the truck. It doesn't look like it'll be worth using my insurance so far as looks like it just took out the cover and maybe a support on the driver side. Other than the fact that there is blood and deer hair all under my truck and even the back bumper so I guess I'll spend lunch washing the bottom side of my truck.
dont fret it too bad, it can be fixed. did you get the backstraps out of her at least?

Sorry to hear that man :( At least your ok. I'm always scared driving where my parents live, East Texas, because there are deer all over and I'll be damned if one takes my 10 out.:mad:

Man that sucks... I hit a big buck a couple of years ago in my Silverado SS. Looking back it wasn't so bad after all. My body shop replaced all the broken parts with after market pieces ie., hood, grill, custom paint. Came out of the deal looking better then before I hit the deer.

Deer are bad here in WV. I am worried every time I drive my truck. Sorry to see yours in that condition. I know how it feels.

Poor SRT-10 and poor deer! Too bad you can't keep the deer as a token of what happened! Maybe have some deer for dinner?
Sorry bud it does suck

Thanks for the support guys, I needed that. I didn't get the deer as it went in to the corn fields and they are like 6-7foot high right now. Today is also my wife and I's anniversary so some backstrap for dinner might have been nice.

SrtBrad said:
That really sucks but I feel sorry for the Deer. You can get your truck fixed easy but the Deer doesn't have any options.
yea it does suck for poor ol Bambi! Hope he heels himself!
BTW that damn deer fit under your truck?

Sorry to hear about stuff like this. I hit a huge rabbit or maybe it was a jackalope those suckers can get big. And it cracked by front bumper too. My insurance covered it at no fault of mine. I also did not have to come up with a deductible. Worth checking out if you have the same coverage.
100_0292.jpg

I can't see your posted pictures where I am but sorry to learn of this bad news. I'm just glad you weren't hurt. The 10 can be fixed or replaced. Did you at least get some deer meat out of the deal?

I had a friend hit a deer in Alabama, he was in a pickup, it went through the windshield out the back window into the bed. When He came to a stop the deer jumped out of the truck to never be seen again!!

Marc T said:
I had a friend hit a deer in Alabama, he was in a pickup, it went through the windshield out the back window into the bed. When He came to a stop the deer jumped out of the truck to never be seen again!!

:eek:..................SCREW THAT!!! I would have grabbed a hammer or a stick or a BIC pen or SOMETHING and go after that damn deer..

Those are some tuff sons of bitches....i think the more they get hit and run away, the more stronger deers will become in time, adaptation!

at least the dear didnt explode on you truck like the last time i hit one...not a fun clean up!

Fark that damn deer! I hope he did little circles on two legs in the cornfields and bumped into a coyote or hungry bunch of buzzards. I'm sure I'll see the flock of buzzard on his ass on the way back home. And yep he/she went under the bumper front left and exited under the rear right after my 22" tire ran over the SOB and as I looked into the mirror the Farker was going into the corn rolling. Whether he got back up or not is to be determined. I am going to try and hit up the insurance though for the hell of it.

I am very lucky in most senses as I was literally keys in hand gonna take the WS6 to work today and last minute decided not to. Had I, the deer would of gone into the windshield and made a nasty mess. Worse than that I broke the posi differential this past weekend at the track and was up till 1a.m. putting another carrier in her and wanted to drive it today to see if I did it right. Good thing I decided to wait till I got home tonite.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back