Houma, LA Hooters Meet - Aug, 27th

Sinister1JP

Reaction score
We're putting a little Hemi g2g at Hooters in Houma, LA on the 27th. I know we've got a few Viper guys in the south Louisiana area so it would be cool if you guys could make it. I do have Southern Hot Rod out of Kenner confirmed to show up also. BTW, they're putting on a Dyno Day the weekend before (20th) if anyone is interested.

Nice. I've got about 10 people so far from Houma, 4-5 from the NO and the guys from SHR all confirmed to be there. Still plenty of time to get the word out for more

You know I'll def be there. Tits, Ass and Trucks. HELL YEAH:D:D:D
I'll see if I can get few more guys to show.

Last edited:
:lollypop:im in bro!!!! just down the road from me !!!!! gonna shake up the home town of the big breasted babes !!!!!

If Bobby goes I will try hard to head there from Houston. :dontknow:Only a 5 hour drive.

I have to send in a proposal for a "formal event" to Hooters so I'm trying to get some designated parking for atleast the SHR guys and you Viper truck guys. I'll keep y'all posted. Glad to see the interest, should be a helluva time.

YEP !!!! i almost stopped by the guys house who has an 06 quad cab rite past the palace theatre in houma .. not sure if hes a member on here . asking if he would make it out to gtg..

I dont think he's s member either. Probably Saturday when I pass by his house I'll swing in and see. You gonna be able to make it to the Track Satirday Night?

probably not bro , if i dont have to work going to brothers house for a few eats and suds on sat nite ...

Sounds good, one of these times when your home we gonna have to go catch a few Beers. After the suds stay away from the Tunnel lol. :D:D:D

just saw another black qc 10 in belle chase on way to work this morning ... not sure if hes a member on here also

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back