Houma, LA Hooters Meet - Aug, 27th

few little pics from the phone, uploading pics from the camera. Those will be coming next

There was the sicnik show too this weekend. Probably why only so few went to hooters.

Very nice pics. Who's the sinister customs people? That's a local group locals can join or a performance or cosmetics shop?

We're just a car/truck club that's really just starting out and getting organized out of Houma, LA. Always looking for new members...somebody who can make it to our monthly meets and isn't a total douche bag lol

It it mostly cosmetics yall are into? Bobby and i would like to start a performance truck club.

It's not a "cosmetic" club (although I think looks plays a part of it), it actually started out as more of a comradery thing. Everybody is at different stages with their trucks but I think performance is definitely an attribute we're all obviously interested in. My goal is to have the look, the sound(interior) and the performance under the hood... not just one of the above. Unfortunately I'm nowhere near Bobby on looks or performance....lmao

Want to try to meet up sunday after noon? I can spread the word on my end.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back