Houma, LA Hooters Meet - Aug, 27th

We're putting a little Hemi g2g at Hooters in Houma, LA on the 27th. I know we've got a few Viper guys in the south Louisiana area so it would be cool if you guys could make it. I do have Southern Hot Rod out of Kenner confirmed to show up also. BTW, they're putting on a Dyno Day the weekend before (20th) if anyone is interested.

Any word yet on the GTG?

Would you Viper truck owners like to take a few hour cruise to Houston and join our GTG/Dyno Day the week prior to this? I think that would be one hell of a turnout! Potential track day as well.;)

Damn this thing has put on a page since the last time I checked. Well we're about 3 weeks out to the g2g. It's funny y'all mentioned rj and jay Paul because I actually contacted them to see if they would be interested in making an appearance. They sent back an email yesterday thanking me for the invite but they would be filming at the time.

Btw, I didn't want to bother you guys for all of our little meets but I'll throw it out there as a feeler. We're gonna be hitting up BWW the Saturday before(late afternoon) and if enough people are interested I was thinking about hitting up No Problems Midnight Madness.

Btw, I didn't want to bother you guys for all of our little meets but I'll throw it out there as a feeler. We're gonna be hitting up BWW the Saturday before(late afternoon) and if enough people are interested I was thinking about hitting up No Problems Midnight Madness.

BWW Sounds Kool. I was thinking about the track after the GTG on the 27th but their gonna be closed that Weekend, so Midnight Madness sounds good on the 20th.

Last edited:
BWW Sounds Kool. I was thinking about the track after the GTG on the 27th but their gonna be closed that Weekend, so Midnight Madness sounds good on the 20th.

Guess Houston is too far for you guys the weekend prior? Would be badass to have even more 10s.

Just trying to see how many locals are going to be able to attend this GTG?

Just trying to see how many locals are going to be able to attend this GTG?

If you're referring to the non-hijacked portion of this thread :laugh: then we're looking @ 10-15 people on the 20th(BWW & No Problem) and between 20 and 25 so far on the 27th(Hooters)

And on that note....We're looking at another week until we roll out to the track and 2 weeks until the Hooters of Houma meet :rock:

If you're referring to the non-hijacked portion of this thread :laugh: then we're looking @ 10-15 people on the 20th(BWW & No Problem) and between 20 and 25 so far on the 27th(Hooters)

I've been asked this by a few people and the only thing that I told them that I's that I would try to find out? They were wondering I's it only Trucks or Trucks and Cars, and is it gonna be just Mopars or other Makes?

Last edited:
The more the merrier. Any make, any model. No hoopties or donks preferably. Lmao

The more the merrier. Any make, any model. No hoopties or donks preferably. Lmao

Kool, I'll let them know. I'll def be there, all I need to know what time to be there? I'm ready to see all the Trucks and all those Hooter Girls. :drool:

Ok I know technically it's just over a week away but this is just a bump to remind everybody about the Hooters of Houma meet next Saturday. We're looking at 25-30 people confirmed for this event but I think it's safe to assume will have a better turnout than that

myhijacked2.gif

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back