Houston Area GTG's

hotrodjim1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if any one in Houston wanted to get together at some local shows to support the Viper Trucks. There are shows every weekend all over town. I live on the east side and go to Pearland, and Kemha allmost every weekend. I have only seen one QC SRT 10 one time, other than mine. I know there are more out there. Also there is the Coffee and Cars show every first Saturday morning of the month between 8 and 10am. I get ther around 5:30 am mainly just to get a good spot. If you get there after 6am picking gets thin. By 7am you'll be driving around the lot looking and end up between a Honda Civic and a Hummer. Also there is a mailing list of car shows I can pass on to interested persons. Any takers??? :dontknow:

I'm down. I'm right around the corner from you in Pasadena. You wouldn't happen to work at the Lyondell by 225 would you? I saw a CE 10 there not long ago.

Last edited:
I live on west side of town,don't know if u guys are interested but TORRIE will be here the first weekend of August to do tuning, I should have my CE back together by then and will be having him tune mine ,he is setting up at a place in Webster if nothing else you can get a dyno done also

I have no SRT but a slow HEMI ;) but i had a mopar meet on july 1st at duessen park. We might have another one next month but if you just want viper truck then i guess im out

I live on west side of town,don't know if u guys are interested but TORRIE will be here the first weekend of August to do tuning, I should have my CE back together by then and will be having him tune mine ,he is setting up at a place in Webster if nothing else you can get a dyno done also

I'm interested. I wish I had known this sooner, I would have been wotking on getting JTSV coils/wires installed and my intake manifold ported before then so Torrie could have dyno tuned my 10.

I'm interested. I wish I had known this sooner, I would have been wotking on getting JTSV coils/wires installed and my intake manifold ported before then so Torrie could have dyno tuned my 10.

You can still get it tuned. Wires and coils will make no difference on the tuning side,wish I had vacation tome coming I would drive up to Houston

Where exactly will the tuning be done at? So that way i can tell my friend with the SRT10 to get tuned

Did your friend ever get his heads/intake worked by Greg Good?

nope he just got back from out of town all over after being out for 3 months and when he came back his truck was stolen. He got it back with nothing wrong but his back bumper scratched up. So im not sure what his plans are to do now

Back together?!?!? Lord, what have you been up to lately with your CE?? Sounds like you have her on the operating table of your evil lab... Creating another Ironstien's monster..:eek: Hopefully I'll get the urge to get out with #1900 again to some of these :dontknow:Houston area gtg's..

Back together?!?!? Lord, what have you been up to lately with your CE?? Sounds like you have her on the operating table of your evil lab... Creating another Ironstien's monster..:eek: Hopefully I'll get the urge to get out with #1900 again to some of these :dontknow:Houston area gtg's..

Roe 710 cam ,compression up from 10.4 to 1, to 10.8 to 1

I will post up address when I get home in a few,but you will need to get in touch with Torrie to get a spot

I will post up address when I get home in a few,but you will need to get in touch with Torrie to get a spot

I'd be interested in getting with Torrie as well. I'll shoot him an email.

I live out towards the Tomball area - I would be interested in a GTG as well...Kemah is kind of a hike for me (and about a 1/2 tank of gas...:D).

Not to hijack this thread, but I figured you Houston guys might be able to tell me where a good drive train shop in Houston would be. I believe my carrier bearing is going out and I want to find someone around here that does good work.

Just wanted to see if any one in Houston wanted to get together at some local shows to support the Viper Trucks. There are shows every weekend all over town. I live on the east side and go to Pearland, and Kemha allmost every weekend. I have only seen one QC SRT 10 one time, other than mine. I know there are more out there. Also there is the Coffee and Cars show every first Saturday morning of the month between 8 and 10am. I get ther around 5:30 am mainly just to get a good spot. If you get there after 6am picking gets thin. By 7am you'll be driving around the lot looking and end up between a Honda Civic and a Hummer. Also there is a mailing list of car shows I can pass on to interested persons. Any takers??? :dontknow:

I'm interested, I have been wanting to go to a Houston area GTG and check out some other 10s. I will be getting my truck back from the shop next week so any time after that I down.

Not to hijack this thread, but I figured you Houston guys might be able to tell me where a good drive train shop in Houston would be. I believe my carrier bearing is going out and I want to find someone around here that does good work.

Skeeters

Here is address were the dyno tuning will be

18008 Hwy 3, Webster, Tx 77598

this is posted up on OTHER site,hope im not busting any rules but post up here he will get back at you lickity split

Houston Dyno tuning August 3-4 2012

I think his email is [email protected]

I plan on him tuning my f150 on friday and my srt-10 #15 CE on saturday;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back