Houston Area GTG's

I'll gladly run an L from a low speed roll, "Mexico" is not too far away.....
I don't usually beat on my cars from a dig, I'm not trying to rebuild my trans. and I'm not ready go install a CF/Fidanza/Viper hydraulics just yet.

I don't usually beat on my cars from a dig, I'm not trying to rebuild my trans. and I'm not ready go install a CF/Fidanza/Viper hydraulics just yet.

Ok, someone has misinformed and scared you bro. These trucks have been run for years with stock hydraulics and clutches!! Up to 96,000 miles on same clutch. Your tranny will fine unless you existing problems now? A good flush and replacement of fluid is essential to clutch operation!
I love rolls too bro for sure, but this is primetime to show up some Lightnings and rep the 10s. Cool if ya don't but it's also nice to have a nice baseline to start with and know how it runs right now.:burnout:
Just sayin!

Because Race Truck!!:D

Sound like you have your shifter lind out so practice, practice, practice, practice!!!

What time is the event starting and ending and what's the schedule?

Track opens at 10:00 at Royal Purple. Some are planning to Attend Cars and Coffee that morning around 6 am. After the C&C there is a Dyno Day at PSI Motorsports.

For all of those making the trip to CNC Saturday morning - the address to the HEB parking lot where we are meeting at 5:30 am is 10919 Louetta Rd, Houston, TX 77070.
Dyno address is Here is address were the dyno tuning will be
PSI Motorsports

18008 Hwy 3, Webster, Tx 77598

this is posted up on OTHER site,hope im not busting any rules but post up here he will get back at you lickity split

Houston Dyno tuning August 3-4 2012

I think his email is [email protected]

I plan on him tuning my f150 on friday and my srt-10 #15 CE on saturday

There will also be a GTG during the day for grub at the local Hooters, Twin Peaks, or some place with brews, boobs, and butts.

Last edited:
New Dyno Day address

Was talking with Torrie and there is an address change for the dyno day to what has been posted here...it will be at 1145 FM 518 Rd, Kemah, Tx 77565

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back