Houston Area GTG's

From Ironhide, lol

Here is address were the dyno tuning will be
PSI Motorsports

18008 Hwy 3, Webster, Tx 77598

this is posted up on OTHER site,hope im not busting any rules but post up here he will get back at you lickity split

Houston Dyno tuning August 3-4 2012

I think his email is [email protected]

I plan on him tuning my f150 on friday and my srt-10 #15 CE on saturday

Last edited:
I do think it would be funny if more 10,s show up than furds do

I've e-mailed Torrie and he still has spots available for Saturday. I'll go if I don't work and I should have a couple more mods done by then.

I do think it would be funny if more 10,s show up than furds do

I'm sure they'll have many Lightnings as they have been planning for a few months. But it would be nice to have a dozen 10's there. :D
I've e-mailed Torrie and he still has spots available for Saturday. I'll go if I don't work and I should have a couple more mods done by then.

Screw work!! LMFAO:dontknow:

U mean friday night it gets packed not saturday night plus its a private rental by the SVT guys. Not open for the public unless u have a SVT or SRT

U mean friday night it gets packed not saturday night plus its a private rental by the SVT guys. Not open for the public unless u have a SVT or SRT

You guys might make but tuning might run till 6 or 7pm ,really depends on how many tunes. I'm hoping I can get mine done early Saturday then ill be free to do whatever,If it does not rain like it has been ever freaking day

Last edited:
I dont want to bug torrie so maybe ya can answer a quick question but does he tune Hemi's? I see u said fords so i figured i ask

I dont want to bug torrie so.maybe ya can answer but does he tune Hemi's? I see u said fords so i figured i asked

For those who want to show up, open car show every friday night at the Lowes at 518 and Pearland Parkway. Usually up to 75 cars, all years. I'll bring both my 10's, if there are any takers I'll get there early and save the spots. I'm off tomorrow and can get there early. I'll even hold a spot for that LETHAL HEMI!! Show starts early and ends early...around 9-10. Let me know who's in...

I'm down. I'm right around the corner from you in Pasadena. You wouldn't happen to work at the Lyondell by 225 would you? I saw a CE 10 there not long ago.

Thats me...I drive a lot of different cars to work, I have some hot rods too.:rock:

For those who want to show up, open car show every friday night at the Lowes at 518 and Pearland Parkway. Usually up to 75 cars, all years. I'll bring both my 10's, if there are any takers I'll get there early and save the spots. I'm off tomorrow and can get there early. I'll even hold a spot for that LETHAL HEMI!! Show starts early and ends early...around 9-10. Let me know who's in...

Nice when i go ill send u a pm. Thanks

So it ends at 9-10?

I'm off today too. I'm a combo welder for Austin Ind. at the Lyondell in Channelview.

Yeah, that was me. I just saw a red '04/'05 quad cab at the Auto Zone and car wash on Richey but I was in my welding rig.

Yeah, that was me. I just saw a red '04/'05 quad cab at the Auto Zone and car wash on Richey but I was in my welding rig.

I took mine out for a spin around pasadena today, but i wasnt at auto zone or near richey. There's at least a hand full of different 10's in and around pasadena that ive seen.

Is there anyone here getting a tune from Torrie on this go around ??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back