Houston Area GTG's

There's a BAD A$$ car show on the 1st Saturday of every month at Vintage Park off of HW 249 & Louetta Rd from 8:00am to 10:00am. We ought to get a few of our trucks out there to represent. :rock: They have everything from rat rods to Ferrari's. Let me know if anyone wants to go. Next show is Saturday, August 4th. Check out their Facebook page below.

Houston Coffee and Cars | Facebook

Just wanted to see if any one in Houston wanted to get together at some local shows to support the Viper Trucks. There are shows every weekend all over town. I live on the east side and go to Pearland, and Kemha allmost every weekend. I have only seen one QC SRT 10 one time, other than mine. I know there are more out there. Also there is the Coffee and Cars show every first Saturday morning of the month between 8 and 10am. I get ther around 5:30 am mainly just to get a good spot. If you get there after 6am picking gets thin. By 7am you'll be driving around the lot looking and end up between a Honda Civic and a Hummer. Also there is a mailing list of car shows I can pass on to interested persons. Any takers??? :dontknow:

I'm up for the Coffee and Cars show on August 4th.

There's a BAD A$$ car show on the 1st Saturday of every month at Vintage Park off of HW 249 & Louetta Rd from 8:00am to 10:00am. We ought to get a few of our trucks out there to represent. :rock: They have everything from rat rods to Ferrari's. Let me know if anyone wants to go. Next show is Saturday, August 4th. Check out their Facebook page below.

well if everyone went to one of these it would cost them at least 1/2 tank of gas ,heaven forbid ,:D

Last edited:

I know exactly where that is. I eat lunch in Vintage Park several times a week, my office is near by. I'm down for August 4th, hope to see some of you guys out there:rock:

Well damn, guess we should make this a real TEXAS GTG and have folks from all over come on down. Is there a track nearby that's 1/4 mile?:burnout::D

I think SSTHIS said its only for SVT but if a dodge or chevy goes its per private invite. Well thats what he told me

They did privately invite me so they can get their revenge on me:D
I told them I'd try and bring a few more SRT10's and ****e things up and they were all for it.:burnout:

They did privately invite me so they can get their revenge on me:D
I told them I'd try and bring a few more SRT10's and ****e things up and they were all for it.:burnout:

Yeah he invited me and 2 of my friends in chevy trucks that 1 runs 10 and the other 9 in the 1/4. Im not sure if my truck will be done if i go its to watch not to run as ill still have the stock converter but well see

SVT vs SRT showdown at Royal Purple Raceway

Ok so I talked with the SVT LIGHTNING guys and they welcomed us to come to the track and race them on Saturday August 4th!! We can hang out and do our own GTG thing then go race with them for those of us who aren't scared to run our trucks.:D

Ok so I talked with the SVT LIGHTNING guys and they welcomed us to come to the track and race them on Saturday August 4th!! We can hang out and do our own GTG thing then go race with them for those of us who aren't scared to run our trucks.:D

I will be there for sure in a non srt;)

That'd be cool.. Count me in. The Coffee & Cars Show is a little ways away from the track. Is there anywhere closer we can all GTG before we head to the track?

That'd be cool.. Count me in. The Coffee & Cars Show is a little ways away from the track. Is there anywhere closer we can all GTG before we head to the track?

I'm down for whatever, but our last GTG was held at the place doing the Dyno so if Ironhead and Torrie are still planning a Dyno Day as well we could likely do it on premesis.:dontknow:
Or Steak & Titties, or Hooters, or Twin Peaks, or....................:D

I'm down for whatever, but our last GTG was held at the place doing the Dyno so if Ironhead and Torrie are still planning a Dyno Day as well we could likely do it on premesis.:dontknow:
Or Steak & Titties, or Hooters, or Twin Peaks, or....................:D

Just to be clear this is a two day tuning thing Torrie and the Ford gt guys are doing and I'm crashing the furd party ,he said he had room for others to get a tune also ,so this is not just a srt-10 thing.there should be some bad a$$ furds there also,I see no problem with everyone going to dyno on Saturday then all going out to chow and suck a few down ,I just know last time I was hung for two days afterwards,if we go to track it might be too late to run baytown track gets packed on a Saturday bad.plus I dont think ill run yet as I will have less than a week on breaking in my new setup.if anyone is wanting a tune you better get hold of Torrie ASAP and not just show up and want a tuneand I would be open to coffee and cars Sunday morning on the 4th

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back