Houston GTG/BBQ December 20th

..................Ya know? :beerglass:Beer is seriously a bad habit when..... OH wrong thread.. 'Scuse me.:eek:

OSO said:
I have been on vacation for 5 months now and getting really tired of it:D

lucky son of a _________!!!!! j/k;)

see ya saturday:bootyshake: :ciao:

1. Venom Power + 2
2. OSO
3. slow91
4. silverqc
5. IronHead & Peanut the bbq eatting hound,haha wife has to work
6. Fahrenheit
7. ARRESTmeRed04
8. z-man
9. FSTBLKSRT - hopeful

BUMP!! srt-cummins, Blaine@PSI and BigRed460 still haven't chimed in yet..

Venom Power said:
1. Venom Power + 2
2. OSO
3. slow91
4. silverqc
5. IronHead & Peanut the bbq eatting hound,haha wife has to work
6. Fahrenheit
7. ARRESTmeRed04
8. z-man
9. FSTBLKSRT - hopeful

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: looks like we gonna have a gtg:rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: hey is big ike in town

silverqc said:
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: looks like we gonna have a gtg:rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: hey is big ike in town

Big Ike said he had to attend his daughter's B-day party on the 20th. This being in Baytown makes it harder for him to sneak away for a few to join us. Daughters come first tho.. I can relate to that.

Zollie My phone that you called me on is dead with no charger.

Call me I need your number.

832-226-6088

I'm going to try to come out but thats my daughter Hayleighs birthday.

bigike said:
Zollie My phone that you called me on is dead with no charger.

Call me I need your number.

832-226-6088

I'm going to try to come out but thats my daughter Hayleighs birthday.
Lets see if ant-nee can bake a cake:D

peanut the hound might not make it ,,,i had to take him in for a booster shot today and he is a little peeked looking like he might have the pukes ,,,so he cant ride unless he dont puke ,,last thing i want to do is clean dog barf up out me sled :( :puke:

Last edited:
OSO said:
Lets see if ant-nee can bake a cake:D

Name the flavor.. But my strawberry filled uh, strawberry cake with whipped pudding icing would.... ohh man yall just don't know..

Venom Power said:
Name the flavor.. But my strawberry filled uh, strawberry cake with whipped pudding icing would.... ohh man yall just don't know..

pineapple upside down

Brat said:
Wish I could make but have too much to do for christmas.

get on your horse and ride youll be here around 5 or 6am take a nap your good to go :burnout:

Ironhead said:
get on your horse and ride youll be here around 5 or 6am take a nap your good to go :burnout:
Wish I could bro.yall drink a lot for me.:D :p :rock:

I've got to work till 5. Where yall plannin on goin afterwards and what time and ill see if i can make that?

srt-cummins said:
I've got to work till 5. Where yall plannin on goin afterwards and what time and ill see if i can make that?
Well i would hope that were still there by 5 come on out. I put in the option for Donkeys in pasadena for an after meet location.

OSO said:
Well i would hope that were still there by 5 come on out. I put in the option for Donkeys in pasadena for an after meet location.

i am bailing at 5 going to delta downs after gtg ,,maybe i will get lucky and win enough to justify calling roe ;)

K. Will try. I took down Venom Powers number from the first post so that if i do come and get lost ill call for directions.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back