Houston GTG/BBQ December 20th

Blaine good to see you man@!

Hey would I be able to rent a dyno and have you tune my new truck? with a sct

Ryan, Hostile use to be most wanted right? I went on a most wanted small cruise last night they are trying to get me in the club.

Yeah, it started out as Most Wanted and some of the guys broke off to start Hostile, the guy running Most Wanted had some whack ideas like kareoke night, bowling night, alot of things that had nothing to do with a car club. I like what we did yesterday and the Logans Road House GTG up next, but I went to one meeting and listened to the guy talk and thought I would be selling AMWAY for the car club.

o just so you guys know i came back with an extra 350 bucks ,,it was close to a big lossing night but thanks to the clint eastwood game MAKE MY DAY ,,i pulled it out and then dragged wifie home kicking and screaming ,,,well not screaming

SANCHOBA said:
thats debatable!:D we can't all be beautifull!:p (thats why you won't see a pic of me)
at least we dont hide our trucks in the garage:mad:

Ironhead said:
at least we dont hide our trucks in the garage:mad:
why wouldn't i keep it in the GARAGE.i'm away from home 8 months out of the year!;)

Fahrenheit said:
Yeah, it started out as Most Wanted and some of the guys broke off to start Hostile, the guy running Most Wanted had some whack ideas like kareoke night, bowling night, alot of things that had nothing to do with a car club. I like what we did yesterday and the Logans Road House GTG up next, but I went to one meeting and listened to the guy talk and thought I would be selling AMWAY for the car club.

That AMWAY comment was that at a Most Wanted meeting or a Hostile. And the guy with the wack ideas was that Dennis drives a red 350Z?

I just went cruising last night, but they were talking about how they should buy some land and put a 1/4 mile track on it. Or a lot and charge folks to park and hang out.............. kind of like a church did back in the day at pinemont.

ya thats how jim joans started too ,,just drink the kool-aid:)

Fahrenheit said:

All we do is get together and that's fine with me.. No kareoke... No bowling or anything else organizingly ghey.. I rather our unorganization results in great friends just hanging out and BS'ing like we do. I dunno if I want to do a BBQ anymore since never nearly enough people show up when they say they will. I always end up preparing much more food than we need and end up dealing with the excess. SO, I propose the next time we get together we should just go out, shoot some pool or do like last week and meet at a dyno location..

Ironhead said:
ya thats how jim joans started too ,,just drink the kool-aid:)

WOW now THAT'S an extreme.. I thought maybe baby-steps.. Like after a church gathering on private land turning into a David Koresh-like situation first? THEN graduation into a Jim Jones scenario.. :rolleyes:GEEZE!!

there is some time in between we get to have all the virgins in camp then we drink the kool-aid

I really think Hi-C is better with less sugar content.. Besides, I don't think I'd appreciate a big smiling pitcher of fruit drink crashing through my walls.. That's... That's just plain s-scary..

Venom Power said:
All we do is get together and that's fine with me.. No kareoke... No bowling or anything else organizingly ghey.. I rather our unorganization results in great friends just hanging out and BS'ing like we do. I dunno if I want to do a BBQ anymore since never nearly enough people show up when they say they will. I always end up preparing much more food than we need and end up dealing with the excess. SO, I propose the next time we get together we should just go out, shoot some pool or do like last week and meet at a dyno location..
Hey you did a good job, I enjoyed it, sorry I didnt bring Leyla...next time.

Fahrenheit said:
Hey you did a good job, I enjoyed it, sorry I didnt bring Leyla...next time.

Oh that's okay bro.. I will make it up to Angelica tomorrow by taking her to Build-A-Bear.. She reminded me ALLLL day today..

LOL, which one are you going to, my sister is taking Leyla to the one over here at katy mills mall on christmas eve (huge mistake...busiest shopping day)

Fahrenheit said:
LOL, which one are you going to, my sister is taking Leyla to the one over here at katy mills mall on christmas eve (huge mistake...busiest shopping day)

Woodland's Mall tomorrow.. It's conveniently close..

Ryan I cleaned my box ;) it's ready for you now. ..................LOL

Ant I feel bad that I missed all the BBQ goodness. I can't believe y'all got blaine out there!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back