Houston GTG/BBQ December 20th

srt-cummins said:
K. Will try. I took down Venom Powers number from the first post so that if i do come and get lost ill call for directions.
Good deal we will be around.

OSO said:
We can stop by the Kroger by my house if we need.

I only picked up like 14 bottles of Gatorade and a 12 pack of Sprite. I figured we would find out what other folks would wanna drink. We'll need to buy ice on the way to the park. I don't know what kind of chips everyone would want so we can get that tomorrow too. I will whip up a batch of my BBQ sauce in the morning to accompany the brisket. Also, I will season the chicken to grill at the park for z-man and anyone who doesn't favor red meat too much, and prepare slow91's favorite mango-rasberry chipolte salsa. I got Bratwurst (which I will need hot dog buns for) we may need some hamburger meat for burgers, buns, condiments and I will grill up some pork tenderloin like I did in Macon.(see below)
VTCOAMacon2008Day3033.jpg

i can get burger meat and buns ,,i also have 15 cases of gatoraid so i will being an extra case of 24

Great turn out.. We hoped for more folks to make it but that didn't work out.. The weather was a bit on the gloomy side, the air moist and muggy and the mosquitos were a bit bothersome, but the breeze was refreshing as all that cold Gatorade and great food.. We can chalk this up as another episode to Good Times.

I want to thank those that were able to make it out.

Blaine@PSI (Blaine)
BaytownMeet022.jpg

slow91 (Esh)
BaytownMeet021.jpg

Fahrenheit (Ryan)
BaytownMeet024.jpg

silverqc (Trey)
BaytownMeet020.jpg

OSO (James)
BaytownMeet019.jpg

Ironhead (James)
BaytownMeet016.jpg

My buddy Robert from the Dodgetalk Forum (whom I keep trying to get to come here since he does drive a red '04 RC 10.
BaytownMeet023.jpg

And I would also like to thank myself for showing up.
BaytownMeet015.jpg

Damn. I would have liked to have made it but i just got home from work. Now i hafta be back at 5 in the morn. Fun Fun.

This is the back of slow91's CG SRT-8.
BaytownMeet004.jpg

Here's OSO sitting in slow91's CG listening to some tunes.. I think the sound system was vibrating his head too much...
BaytownMeet054.jpg

Good times..

BaytownMeet040.jpg

BaytownMeet039.jpg

BaytownMeet038.jpg

BaytownMeet037.jpg

BaytownMeet036.jpg

BaytownMeet035.jpg

Trey's (silverqc) jacked up Jeep; :top:all dirty and purdy..
BaytownMeet034.jpg

From right to left: Fahrenheit, Robert, Venom Power, Ironhead, OSO...
BaytownMeet031.jpg

BaytownMeet033.jpg

Blaine's newest project, '93 Cobra. slow91's GC and Fahrenheit's QC..
BaytownMeet030.jpg

BaytownMeet032.jpg

BaytownMeet029.jpg

BaytownMeet013.jpg

BaytownMeet011.jpg

BaytownMeet008.jpg

BaytownMeet003.jpg

BaytownMeet002.jpg

BaytownMeet001.jpg

Looks like the rain was going to roll in at any time.. :dontknow: Party's over..
BaytownMeet010.jpg

BaytownMeet009.jpg

great time guys even though everytime one of these meets come up i am on nights and cannot stay longer than 15 minutes.

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun :rock: :D :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock:
looks like it was fun. food looks goooooooood:rock: :rock: :rock:

wonder what the largest gatherin of Viper trucks there has been & could we set a Guiness book record if we got enough together. if so it would be the 2nd Guiness record for our trucks

I believe the fall 2006 GTG at Bakersfield, and the 2007 Nats tied with 24 trucks each. If I remember correctly.

Bill.

ZCx said:
looks like it was fun. food looks goooooooood:rock: :rock: :rock:

wonder what the largest gatherin of Viper trucks there has been & could we set a Guiness book record if we got enough together. if so it would be the 2nd Guiness record for our trucks
There were 25-30 trucks in Macon in Nov. Things were hectic so there was no group photo. Hopefully, we can get a bigger turnout for the next SE GTG.

Looks like you guys had fun.

I wish we got a shot of the long ass line of 10's rolling down the highway in Macon on our way to Bone's house that night... I may have pissed some peeps off with my driving 55mph up front.... But I did that on purpose hoping someone would get that scene on video or a camera phone :dontknow: at least..

thanks for the great time .....vp as always you are the man....food rocks every time...it was nice to see everyone again....the next one will be ironheads i think... see ya there

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back