Houston GTG/BBQ December 20th

bigike said:
Ryan I cleaned my box ;) it's ready for you now. ..................LOL

Ant I feel bad that I missed all the BBQ goodness. I can't believe y'all got blaine out there!

OH - PALEEEEZE :eek: :D :p

Ironhead said:
at least we dont hide our trucks in the garage:mad:

Uhhhhh, so what's wrong with that :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :p

Ill call you tomorrow about Most Wanted and to let you know if Jesus wants your rims

thats got to be some luck if a guy named Jesus wants the rims! Try to get 1000 for rims and 1200 for rims and tires :)

bigike said:
Ryan I cleaned my box ;) it's ready for you now. ..................LOL

Ant I feel bad that I missed all the BBQ goodness. I can't believe y'all got blaine out there!

Blaine managed to stick around long enough for a picture. Same thing happened during the GTG in Clear Lake. But it's still good to see him out there with us. I believe he had to go to work so we appreciate his presence as he did go out of his way to join us for a few.

Venom Power said:
Blaine managed to stick around long enough for a picture.

At least when he told me he was coming...he actually showed up.:congrats: I understand about the chemical plant werk.

thanks guys and I too know about how time consuming and all the prep that goes into a meet and not have as many show that say they are. I am thinking of having a dyno day sometime soon at the shop.

my plan is simple.... get a car count, bar b q, and relax. min 10 car price will be in the 35 dollar range for 2 pulls and 45 for 2 pulls and A/F reading and print out. let me know so i can get some plans together. and this is not only for srt10 bring what ever out you want or invite whoever you like. make for a nice day of bench racing.

Blaine@PSI said:
thanks guys and I too know about how time consuming and all the prep that goes into a meet and not have as many show that say they are. I am thinking of having a dyno day sometime soon at the shop.

my plan is simple.... get a car count, bar b q, and relax. min 10 car price will be in the 35 dollar range for 2 pulls and 45 for 2 pulls and A/F reading and print out. let me know so i can get some plans together. and this is not only for srt10 bring what ever out you want or invite whoever you like. make for a nice day of bench racing.

im in :rock:

Blaine@PSI said:

Im in

Hell yeah Im in, i will post it on Hostiles forum as soon as I get a date, 10 cars will be easy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back