Houston SVTL vs SRT10 shoot out

Psycho Mythic said:
+10 cool points for being the coolest guy i know :D

These L guys, and I use the term "guys" lightly are sooooo remedial. LOL
Run what you brung? Sure. Who wants to meet me in Savannah, drive to Darlington and race best 3 of 5 for saaaaay $5000?

Ill come back ya up, but i love how great this is cause none of them that have been over here running their mouths will man up to that, instead they'll stay quiet as if their not even here and slow fade away...damn i love V10's :D

Shadyscott999 said:
Run what you brung? Sure. Who wants to meet me in Savannah, drive to Darlington and race best 3 of 5 for saaaaay $5000?

your gonna git your money took real easy!careful what you wish for

Shadyscott999 said:

If you're serious I'd be happy to come take your money......I'm as unbiased as they come, but lets be real......daily driver 10 sec cars/trucks are pretty common these days.

If you aren't running at least mid/low 10's, you should never drop a challenge like that.

--wes

Don't remember saying I was bringing my truck. LOL They keep spouting "run what ya brung".

Shady aint no fool. They better have something in the single digits ie ?:20 @ 1?? mph that can make a 200 mile drive if they are gonna take my money. :D

I have had my money taken before, just not too often.

Last edited:
Shadyscott999 said:
Don't remember saying I was bringing my truck. LOL They keep spouting "run what ya brung".

Shady aint no fool. They better have something in the single digits ie ?:20 @ 1?? mph that can make a 200 mile drive if they are gonna take my money. :D

I have had my money taken before, just not too often.

;) Right on man :rock:

It's funny, since I have both I feel I have a unique perspective. I love them both for different reasons, many of which have been pointed out by the opposite camps.

At the end of the day, they're both bad ass trucks that are in short supply that will go down in automotive history as some of the baddest production vehicles ever made.

Keep the shiny side up out there!:rock:

--wes

this thread should be listed under the FAIL catagory:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back