Houston SVTL vs SRT10 shoot out

Tooloe said:
162665668v10_480x480_Front_Color-Wh.jpg

i agree, when are yall gonna learn how to use them :D :aetsch:

chrisheltra said:
I just started the threads I have nothing more to do with it than that. Hell Im not even in the same time zone. If you guys want to race them in Houston than its up to the two groups to work it out and set a date. Im certainly not going to do it from SC.

Midnight Madness is Just One Week Away in Sealy, Tx @ Lonestar Motorsports Park. There Will Be A Few Lightnings There, What About the 10's around The Houston Area

In Case The SRT Guys Don't Know About The Event

http://houstonperformancedriving.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40246

let me see what i can do. will report back when the old lady shows up from work haha

I have rented Lonestar before for The Rgv Trucks vs Houston Truck where we bought in 966 spectors and 124 Racers! I can Get A Get Price For a Private SRT V10 vs Lightning Event!!!

SS THIS said:
I have rented Lonestar before for The Rgv Trucks vs Houston Truck where we bought in 966 spectors and 124 Racers! I can Get A Get Price For a Private SRT V10 vs Lightning Event!!!

i'm in on this

SS THIS said:
i'm in!

DevilDawg3097 said:
I got a date for all ya bullshitters july 16-thru 18 NMCA/NMRA RT66 Joliet IL. Late model EFI :marchmellow: see ya there.;)

I'm in! Let's see who shows.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back