Houston SVTL vs SRT10 shoot out

505'sFastestViper. said:
i have an automatic and a turbo ....but my best time is only a 10.73........i have slicks too....maybe one of these days ill be fast ......but wait i ran a 10.73 at 130 with only 10#s......and the air was bad like 7300 ft that day.....i wonder if i would be faster at sea level pushin 22#s:D :D :D

and what were running for power when you ran your 10.73? 1200 sumthing right? must be a fun truck, and im sure you have put a ton of money in to it, but a 10.73 with that kind of ridiculous power is really nothing to write home to mom about

TimmyMac said:
and what were running for power when you ran your 10.73? 1200 sumthing right? must be a fun truck, and im sure you have put a ton of money in to it, but a 10.73 with that kind of ridiculous power is really nothing to write home to mom about
for a 1st pass after it was finishd being built thats pretty damn good lol

What the hell is going on in here. I turn my back for a few and half our membership is driving turds all of the sudden.
Quite simply, I could care less who wins, I look good in my 10 and I was a redneck farmer in an F150.
Tooloe I know I have said it before but that is one bad ass lookin ride!

chrisheltra said:
Are you done fondling each others balls now?

Still awaiting a date.....

U prob have a set hanging from the back of that POS just to announce that you have something slightly different from a standard step side F150.
As I said, could care less if you could beat me...I look better and get more looks and positive feedback.

Keep selling yourself you have a nicer truck, cause you cant sell me

chrisheltra said:
Are you done fondling each others balls now?

Still awaiting a date.....

hahaha ... you got one set of stones on you, considering your not even going to be racing in the " houston showdown "

If there was a larger concentration of SRT's here I would without a doubt set up and event. I have at my disposal a whole army of L's that would lay the smackdown including myself.

And for those of you that say your trucks look better thats great. I never claimed mine looked better than anything else on the road. The best part is looks are purely objective but the numbers dont lie.

Bring it on Chrysler boys. lol

:D
chrisheltra said:
If there was a larger concentration of SRT's here I would without a doubt set up and event. I have at my disposal a whole army of L's that would lay the smackdown including myself.

And for those of you that say your trucks look better thats great. I never claimed mine looked better than anything else on the road. The best part is looks are purely objective but the numbers dont lie.

Bring it on Chrysler boys. lol

dyno day it is!:rock:

You guys are funny. I see a lot of "oh yeah well your truck is ugly blah blah blah." That's all you can come up with because the peformance numbers aren't subjective. There are literally dozens of Lightnings faster than the fastest SRT10. BTW, in the 6 years I have owned my truck I have never once been told it's ugly, but I have gotten hundreds of compliments about how good it looks.

TimmyMac said:
read what i wrote ...before you reply....that was only 10 pounds of boost 750 800 hp......and the track was at 7300 ft .....yes my truck makes a lot mre power....but i only made three passes........it was at bandimere in denver......money does not matter lets not start throwing that out there.....my truck will be deep in the 9's at a sea level track all steel ....still has the ac and radio....i think thats pretty impressive;)

yes, 9's and that kind of power is definitely impressive to say the least, no doubt about it.

PLEASE dont tell me that money doesnt matter cuz we all know that's garbage lol

I like these guys they talk a lot of BS and have nothing to back it up :laugh:

Sorry guys I had (3) Gen 2 Lightnings but sold the last one in December or I'd kick all your asses myself.

1178369853_CIMG5004Cropped.jpg

Wasnt bad for a Stock Lightning

http://www.streetfire.net/video/rob00lightning-974_143558.htm

http://www.streetfire.net/video/rob00lightning-999_143559.htm

Dam I remember that day, changed the tires and sat in traffic for 5 hours in the pouring rain driving home from the track....

Oh well since I sold mine I do have a friend willing to stand in...

image.php

Interesting that the mod won't post anything over there. I guess they just stroke each others egos.

Please tell Bradsrt that Gary and my truck are available to race several times a year at Fontana or Vegas at any PSCA race.

I got a date for all ya bullshitters july 16-thru 18 NMCA/NMRA RT66 Joliet IL. Late model EFI :marchmellow: see ya there.;)

TimmyMac said:
yes, 9's and that kind of power is definitely impressive to say the least, no doubt about it.

PLEASE dont tell me that money doesnt matter cuz we all know that's garbage lol

Only matters when you don't have it, he ripped apart a 45k truck i don't think it matters.:D

45k is based on new purchase price excluding any upgrades:p

Demon 8 said:
U prob have a set hanging from the back of that POS just to announce that you have something slightly different from a standard step side F150.

Yeah right. That'd be like Dodge putting a gay ass ricer wing on the back of yours to let everyone know it's not a "That thaaang gotta Hemi?" regular old Dodge Ram. Oh wait. LOL

505'sFastestViper. said:
read what i wrote ...before you reply....that was only 10 pounds of boost 750 800 hp......and the track was at 7300 ft .....yes my truck makes a lot mre power....but i only made three passes........it was at bandimere in denver......money does not matter lets not start throwing that out there.....my truck will be deep in the 9's at a sea level track all steel ....still has the ac and radio....i think thats pretty impressive;)

I don't remember ever seeing your truck out there and I lived in castle Rock for the last 3 years..and ran bandi and Pueblo alot...were you at truckfest last year??? Did you see a black L running??? Did you run on club nights??? Oh and the track is at 5800ft...I am also a Mod on coloradodragracing.com wonder if you were on there???? Deep into the 9's is wishful thinking.

BLKSVT said:
I don't remember ever seeing your truck out there and I lived in castle Rock for the last 3 years..and ran bandi and Pueblo alot...were you at truckfest last year??? Did you see a black L running??? Did you run on club nights??? Oh and the track is at 5800ft...I am also a Mod on coloradodragracing.com wonder if you were on there???? Deep into the 9's is wishful thinking.
the das that day were 7300ft i was at mopar at the mountain 2 weeks ago....do you know shawn kennedy he runs there all the time .....i am from nm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back