Houston SVTL vs SRT10 shoot out

BLKSVT said:
I don't remember ever seeing your truck out there and I lived in castle Rock for the last 3 years..and ran bandi and Pueblo alot...were you at truckfest last year??? Did you see a black L running??? Did you run on club nights??? Oh and the track is at 5800ft...I am also a Mod on coloradodragracing.com wonder if you were on there???? Deep into the 9's is wishful thinking.
http://www.1320go.com/bandimere/livetiming.php

the effective altitude is over 8000 ft right now....please quit tryin to make me look like a liar;)

505'sFastestViper. said:
the das that day were 7300ft i was at mopar at the mountain 2 weeks ago....do you know shawn kennedy he runs there all the time .....i am from nm

Does he go by Shawnstang??? So the DA was 7300ft...must of been warm that day.

505'sFastestViper. said:
http://www.1320go.com/bandimere/livetiming.php

the effective altitude is over 8000 ft right now....please quit tryin to make me look like a liar;)

Do you feel guilty...I was stating the fact that YOU SAID it was at 7300ft, it is not...the fact that the DA may be higher is not what you said. I have raced there plenty man, when it was a DA of 10,000ft last year so don't jump the gun and try to be a tough guy. By the way there is no info on the bandi site now when you click your link.

BLKSVT said:
Do you feel guilty...I was stating the fact that YOU SAID it was at 7300ft, it is not...the fact that the DA may be higher is not what you said. I have raced there plenty man, when it was a DA of 10,000ft last year so don't jump the gun and try to be a tough guy. By the way there is no info on the bandi site now when you click your link.
as a matter of a fact i am a pretty tough guy you have to wait for a little while for it to show up.......i meant the das were 7300 ft everyone with half a brain knows the altitude in denver is a mile high i was saying the das....there tough guy....

505'sFastestViper. said:
as a matter of a fact i am a pretty tough guy you have to wait for a little while for it to show up.......i meant the das were 7300 ft everyone with half a brain knows the altitude in denver is a mile high i was saying the das....there tough guy....

Actually its Morrison, CO...tough guy:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

505'sFastestViper. said:
no he owns kennedy race cars runs 8.40s in denver

Wow, Sean Kennedy and I go way, way back to Outlaw 5.0 days in the early '90s. He used to be in Alabama years (and years... like a decade or more) ago. Great guy. Glad to hear he's still busting some fast times racing Mustangs.

chrisheltra said:
Love you too sweetie have a good day at school. Mkay
Adam Sandler....

(singing) Oh, back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my...lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight! Ohhhhhhhhh, back to school! Back to school. Back to...school. (bus approaches) Well, here goes nothin'.

chrisheltra said:
Come up with one and work out the details with them.
I thought this was yalls deal I need a new clutch and was gonna see how much time I had to get one

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
I thought this was yalls deal I need a new clutch and was gonna see how much time I had to get one

I just started the threads I have nothing more to do with it than that. Hell Im not even in the same time zone. If you guys want to race them in Houston than its up to the two groups to work it out and set a date. Im certainly not going to do it from SC.

162665668v10_480x480_Front_Color-Wh.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back