Houston SVTL vs SRT10 shoot out

Question for the ford guys. How many have rolled up to a RC that looked like and SRT but was a hemi Im curious?

DevilDawg3097 said:
Question for the ford guys. How many have rolled up to a RC that looked like and SRT but was a hemi Im curious?
IF IF A FORD GUY DOESNT KNOW HIS DODGE TO GOOD I COULD CONFUSE SOME....WELL USE TO BVE ABLE TO CONFUSE THEM

MY TRUCK NO LONGER LOOKS LIKE THIS
CIMG1934.jpg

DIFFERENT BODY LOOK BUT SRT10 RIMS

DSCN0891.jpg

CURRENT LOOK NOTHING SRT10 THE TRUCK EXCEPT THE HOOD CAUSE IT CAME WITH IT
DSCN10801.jpg

Last edited:
DevilDawg3097 said:

I can't answer that for you; People do that with f150's too, put SVT and Lightning badges all over them. I heard it gives at least 20-30whp, not much exta tq though

TimmyMac said:
I can't answer that for you; People do that with f150's too, put SVT and Lightning badges all over them. I heard it gives at least 20-30whp, not much exta tq though
I thought it was more like 50:p

TimmyMac said:
lol i seen a crew cab ford with the lightning bumber and lightning badges....i was like WTF

I can only dog mustang guys, havent ran into any dickhead L guys by me:confused: mostly 4d HD's:stupid: :rofl: so I just say, see ya at that Track:ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: and come on this thread is dying hard. Put away the manginas and lets go:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

LOL! I thought I was going to have an encounter with a "L" the other day because this sum bitch had the same front end as a "L" and it was lowered a bit too. I saw him in my rear view mirror, after slowing down a bit to let him catch up..... bam! It's a F150 wannabe. I was like.... nevermind!

DevilDawg3097 said:
I can only dog mustang guys, havent ran into any dickhead L guys by me:confused: mostly 4d HD's:stupid: :rofl: so I just say, see ya at that Track:ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: and come on this thread is dying hard. Put away the manginas and lets go:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Opposite around here...my area is a nesting ground for Ls.....I have only ran 2 but both times were in my former Charger SRT8....It had no trouble beating the Ls.......funny thing is there are always several Ls at the track but they will not even get in line if my truck is there...:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
Opposite around here...my area is a nesting ground for Ls.....I have only ran 2 but both times were in my former Charger SRT8....It had no trouble beating the Ls.......funny thing is there are always several Ls at the track but they will not even get in line if my truck is there...:dontknow:

Yeah Central Texas is Lightning haven as well as HD haven. Good thing I still whoop that ass and have them scared!! My stock QC ran 13.99 @99, a stock L that ran against me was 14.40 at 103 He had me trap speed wise, but could never beat me, even on the 30 roll he requested. I, as the rest of us Viper Truck owners, understand it takes nothing to make an L faster. I can tell you they aint shit to a 4 dr Viper Truck though stock for stock!! IN other words you are right L owners!! " But I only lost to the extra 2 cylinders";) :marchmellow:

so when is the goin down? i will take a trip to houston for this :burnout:

This Just in... I Hate Everybody Continue!.. you lightning guys pick a date the track is right next to you since us SRT-10'ers are going to travel yall set up the time and place

BLKSVT said:
Afternoon ladies...we still beatin the hell out of each other on the internet I see! LOL

did you expect anything different from these guys...or your own for that fact?:p

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back