Houston SVTL vs SRT10 shoot out

TimmyMac said:
really? we have to go over this again?
Are you in denial of Dodge building a faster truck than Ford? Everyone knows stock vs. stock the SRT10 is the winner.

I don't know about you but when I was looking to purchase a new truck, I wanted a stock one. That is the performance I was referencing....

10banger said:
Are you in denial of Dodge building a faster truck than Ford? Everyone knows stock vs. stock the SRT10 is the winner.

I don't know about you but when I was looking to purchase a new truck, I wanted a stock one. That is the performance I was referencing....

On paper, yes, the dodge is faster, in that thing the rest of us live in called "real life", that's not the case.

10banger said:

TimmyMac said:
On paper, yes, the dodge is faster, in that thing the rest of us live in called "real life", that's not the case.

In other words.... yes, denial:congrats: :marchmellow:

TimmyMac said:
lol sorry bud, I took it as, "not to change the subject about suckie ass fords, but does anyone else stand a chance"

meaning, "since suckie fords don't stand a chance, is there anyone else that does?"

Dont need to get all pissy.

BTW, been to Savannah before. Beautiful place. My buddy used to go to SCAD

Ha ha im just messing around bro, it's entertaining to me, I usually don't take part in threads like this but :dontknow: ...I am! Iv'e been stationed in savannah since 04 but spent about 3 years of that deployed....Nice place though, real quiet for the most part and the best part is it's so close to fun places:rock:

Oh and Fords suck Grande Cojones Senior:D

Where do you guys see that your "viper truck" is faster then a stock L?? Ohhh you must be referring to that youtube video where the stock blue L goes with the stock yellow 10 and pulls from it multiple times, both from a dig and a roll

Must have been the driver's fault again right??

If you guys win, your truck is faster, if you lose, its the driver's fault...lol get over yourselves

TimmyMac said:
ATLEAST THERE IS A SMART FORD OWNER:congrats:

TimmyMac said:
Where do you guys see that your "viper truck" is faster then a stock L?? Ohhh you must be referring to that youtube video where the stock blue L goes with the stock yellow 10 and pulls from it multiple times, both from a dig and a roll

If you guys win, your truck is faster, if you lose, its the driver's fault...lol get over yourselves

Here's one of many... http://www.trucktrend.com/roadtests/pickup/163_0407_2004_ford_dodge_truck/specifications_overview.html

That video you're talking about is a QC SRT10

Last edited:
TimmyMac said:

I'm 100% positive I will dust a stock "L".... any takers in my area?

Damm, Still Going At It?

LoveThisTruck said:
I've never heard of that happening:confused: :dontknow:

My Introduction Is Being Moderated Since This Morning :dontknow:

lol again, there you go with online "articles" and what it says in words... Should I like that video for you guys and say that it's proof that we are faster? lol

10banger said:
I'm 100% positive I will dust a stock "L".... any takers in my area?

I'm sure there is someone local who would love to oblige

LoveThisTruck said:
ACTUALLY IT IS A REG CAB SRT10 BUT YOU CAN HEAR THE LIGHTNING ISNT STOCK AND LOOK AT THE UPPER PULLEY WHEN HE POPS HOOD....NOT SURE IT THEY COME LIKE THAT FROM FACTORY ALL NICE AND POLISHED PULLEY AFTER SOME MANY YRS OLD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqYIrRpQt9Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NobZn85F6jY

TimmyMac said:
lol again, there you go with online "articles" and what it says in words... Should I like that video for you guys and say that it's proof that we are faster? lol

If you think you're faster stock, you're either high or just plain stupid. Car and driver, motortrend, etc... tested both vehicles side by side. The 10 is faster stock PERIOD.

Youtube videos don't mean shit. Who's to say what's stock?:dontknow:

TimmyMac said:
I'm sure there is someone local who would love to oblige
As you can tell by my mods.... 100% stock performance wise. I see 3 L's everyday on the way home from work. One's smoke, one's white, and one's black. They all appear to be stock. If they're on your forum and they're stock.... tell them to bring their candy ass to the floor.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back