How Do You Post Video

I forgot about those! no K-Marts in our area any more. I liked that store
Yea they shut down a ton of them over the years ,, IMO disgusting management at the top had zero idea of how to run the company and compete ! The stores became trashy looking in my area and prices weren’t competitive to Walmart or any other comparable big box stores .

Yea they shut down a ton of them over the years ,, IMO disgusting management at the top had zero idea of how to run the company and compete ! The stores became trashy looking in my area and prices weren’t competitive to Walmart or any other comparable big box stores .
I was noticing most stores that have survived don't carry much inventory. Obvious the goal is for everyone to shop online and drive an EV. Live in a stack n pak, have near nothing and like it

I was noticing most stores that have survived don't carry much inventory. Obvious the goal is for everyone to shop online and drive an EV. Live in a stack n pak, have near nothing and like it
And pay for a delivery service to get everything and outrageous shipping fees . Just wait till it all goes to government controlled digital currency

And pay for a delivery service to get everything and outrageous shipping fees . Just wait till it all goes to government controlled digital currency
Oh boy I can't wait. I like things the way they were.

Oh boy I can't wait. I like things the way they were.
You and me both ! I’m still waiting for all the packages to be sent from companies using drones .. there’s nothing like flying the friendly skies of Amazon and Walmart to get a 12 guage rolling .. it’s going to be more fun than skeet shooting hahaha or watching a swarm of locust and bees buzzing in the skies . Hahaha ! Just in time to start colliding with the flying cars they promised in the 21st century … Here comes the Jetsons !:eek:

You and me both ! I’m still waiting for all the packages to be sent from companies using drones .. there’s nothing like flying the friendly skies of Amazon and Walmart to get a 12 guage rolling .. it’s going to be more fun than skeet shooting hahaha or watching a swarm of locust and bees buzzing in the skies . Hahaha ! Just in time to start colliding with the flying cars they promised in the 21st century … Here comes the Jetsons !:eek:
For decades the television has been showing the future! We called it sci-fi but it seems more like truth

For decades the television has been showing the future! We called it sci-fi but it seems more like truth
I like Si-Fi ,, Star Trek was a future predictor and still is .. Now I hear South Park is the ticket :eek:

I like Si-Fi ,, Star Trek was a future predictor and still is .. Now I hear South Park is the ticket :eek:
Never seen that one. I'll watch one sometime and check it out. I like some Star Trek but I'm not a trekkie at all

Never seen that one. I'll watch one sometime and check it out. I like some Star Trek but I'm not a trekkie at all
I was addicted to the original series ,, Those cute fluffy Tribbles will win your heart hahaha

I didn’t realize South Park had that reputation untill I was told by someone and verified by someone else :confused:

I didn’t realize South Park had that reputation untill I was told by someone and verified by someone else :confused:
Linda Moulten Howell hahahaha

her source who is verified by another verified source :D:rolleyes:

Our school used them for drivers ed!! Oh geez i almost forgot. I learned how to change a tire during that course. I've used bumper jacks before and praise the lord I've never had to change a tire since the late 70s. I'm not sure i can even get the jack out of the compartment of my car let alone figure out how to use it and where to place it! I would call AAA and read the book while I waited just incase i could figure it out. That's kinda lame. Driving a vehicle and not being proficient in that task. This car has one of those cheezy donut spares! At least the last car i had was full size spare equipped. Maybe I will go to my tire dealer and see if I can try in their parking lot :D

The Queen would be a real challenge! My gosh the tire is half my height!o_O Maybe a third

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back