How Do You Post Video

Our school used them for drivers ed!! Oh geez i almost forgot. I learned how to change a tire during that course. I've used bumper jacks before and praise the lord I've never had to change a tire since the late 70s. I'm not sure i can even get the jack out of the compartment of my car let alone figure out how to use it and where to place it! I would call AAA and read the book while I waited just incase i could figure it out. That's kinda lame. Driving a vehicle and not being proficient in that task. This car has one of those cheezy donut spares! At least the last car i had was full size spare equipped. Maybe I will go to my tire dealer and see if I can try in their parking lot :D
Now I’m hungry for a donut

The Queen would be a real challenge! My gosh the tire is half my height!o_O Maybe a third
Wait till you get one to change that after te lug nuts are taken off has stuck to the hub like one of mine did .. I sat on the ground and kicked it to the point I felt like I broke both feet .. it finally broke loose .

Wait till you get one to change that after te lug nuts are taken off has stuck to the hub like one of mine did .. I sat on the ground and kicked it to the point I felt like I broke both feet .. it finally broke loose .
I would cry. :eek::D It usually doesn't help but it feels better :rolleyes:

I would cry. :eek::D It usually doesn't help but it feels better :rolleyes:
That’s what you do to the cop that pulls you over ,, I used a onion once but it didn’t work

That’s what you do to the cop that pulls you over ,, I used a onion once but it didn’t work
You can't say anything if you use an onion that will definitely not work! :eek::D:p

Got pulled over once for a really lame and unnecessary reason. While the cop was doing his cop thing I said isn't my puppy cute. He looked in the kennel at the puppy we had just picked up and with the soberest of all Expression said- all puppies are cute maam.
And proceeded to write the ticket ;)o_O:D

You can't say anything if you use an onion that will definitely not work! :eek::D:p
Ah , maybe that’s what the problem was , I do tend to say something and even have been a bit nasty at times .. Now I understand why the cop stole my brand new Tennis shoes .

Got pulled over once for a really lame and unnecessary reason. While the cop was doing his cop thing I said isn't my puppy cute. He looked in the kennel at the puppy we had just picked up and with the soberest of all Expression said- all puppies are cute maam.
And proceeded to write the ticket ;)o_O:D
Hahaha ,, think after he said that and handed me the ticket I would have said but only your mother would think you were hahaha

Hahaha ,, think after he said that and handed me the ticket I would have said but only your mother would think you were hahaha
Oh he would have cried!!! No humor whatsoever!

Ah , maybe that’s what the problem was , I do tend to say something and even have been a bit nasty at times .. Now I understand why the cop stole my brand new Tennis shoes .
:eek::eek::D

Oh he would have cried!!! No humor whatsoever!
Deservingly so .. the dirt bag ! He needed to learn you don’t give a ticket to a cute puppies mom

That's hilarious!
I agree mostly , but my car didn’t like me after that . And neither did the cops .. I got harrased for a long time by the click cops ..they pulled me over and wrote me a ticket just seeing me driving down the road . 4 defective equipment tickets in a month hahaha . But the original cop was dogged big time by the other cops for saying he caught me in my 340 duster .. the problem is my duster was a 225 slant six ..he lost his bragging rights hahah

I agree mostly , but my car didn’t like me after that . And neither did the cops .. I got harrased for a long time by the click cops ..they pulled me over and wrote me a ticket just seeing me driving down the road . 4 defective equipment tickets in a month hahaha . But the original cop was dogged big time by the other cops for saying he caught me in my 340 duster .. the problem is my duster was a 225 slant six ..he lost his bragging rights hahah
He thought he got a 340 Duster!! He probably dreamed of having one! 225's were the bomb!

He thought he got a 340 Duster!! He probably dreamed of having one! 225's were the bomb!
The funny part on that is he did own one and was known around the area before he became a cop . He also dated the daughter of my god parents ..

Those slant sixes were a huge dud as a bomb ,, they wouldn’t blow up no matter what you did hahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back