How Fast have you Gone in your Truck?

muscletrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the fastest you have gone in your truck on the road? :burnout:

Rockt and other law enforcers please look the other way..

Only 127 for me..

about a hundred,i keep imagining something or someone pulling out in front of me!:vollkommenauf: i need to find a better place to open her up!:burnout:

Bout a buck 45...once. That was enough. Had my dad shotgun...was one of those "us" moments will never forget. Still talks about it... fastest he has been in a vehicle. Truck was great too...had some great road when we were going.... just had to watch for a stray whitetail.
He was shittin :D
Never been there again in the old girl...keep it at the track. And I could never replace the moment...that spots reserved for Dad. :D

154....got a ticket for 125 in 55 when I saw the cop and stepped on the brakes. I am never doing that again in the road. I almost lost my job and went to jail for 70 days.

Got away with a $250.00 ticket and nothing else.

So keep it in the track.

SANCHOBA said:
about a hundred,i keep imagining something or someone pulling out in front of me!:vollkommenauf: i need to find a better place to open her up!:burnout:
Ditto fer me!

Silverback said:
Redline in 4th which is right at 120. Doesn't take all that long to get there either.:) :D

took exactly 11.8 seconds to get there for me from a dead stop:rock:

I also just wound it out in 4th on the way home from the dealer across alligator alley....right around 120. I agree the truck felt more stable the faster it went...probably it gets lower w/ all that wind resistance. I am nervous about going faster and getting caught...isn't there like a felony charge once you are over a certain MPH?

Rice Eater said:
I also just wound it out in 4th on the way home from the dealer across alligator alley....right around 120. I agree the truck felt more stable the faster it went...probably it gets lower w/ all that wind resistance. I am nervous about going faster and getting caught...isn't there like a felony charge once you are over a certain MPH?

At 120 you were at the Felony Charge.:(

135 a couple of times. Not sure I want to push it more than that. Went 165 in a Viper GTS and it's unreal how much faster that extra 30mph feels.

Jeff

150...Give or take a mile-an-hour.:dancing:

125 on the freeway - no safe open areas near me. Even the major hiways are conjested around Dallas and lots of patrol cars.

I had to drive 80 - 90 recently in my wife's Avalon - nice car but sloppy as hell on the road at speed. My truck feels better at 110 than hers does at 80! :)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back